2007 Birthday Ticket

• Thread starter cs1977
  • 8 comments
F34R_CS1977
F34R CS1977
I Have 1966, 1967, 1969, 1970, 1977, 2006, 2008, 2009 & 2010 birthday tickets to trade

Also have Lvl 5, 9, 12, 17, 21, 22, 23, 24 tickets

1000 tickets

and

Historic Rally, Modern Muscle Car & Modern Rally Car

Last edited:
I have some openings around the 10th of august. Hit me up and I can help out with the tickets you are looking for. I am currently looking for level 9 12 classic muscle and maybe some 66-71 tickets. The only ticket I don't have is intermediate rally and I don't want or need it. One more question what color is the cuda in your OCD

Last edited:
I have some openings around the 10th of august. Hit me up and I can help out with the tickets you are looking for. I am currently looking for level 9 12 classic muscle and maybe some 66-71 tickets. The only ticket I don't have is intermediate rally and I don't want or need it. One more question what color is the cuda in your OCD

will check on the cuda as i can buy a few with my different psn id's

all i'm looking for is the '07 bd tkt and maybe the '89 bd tkt

[/QUOTE]all i'm looking for is the '07 bd tkt and maybe the '89 bd tkt[/QUOTE]

i got the 89 bd but im available on 3 aug

hennesy, i just mailed a dude bout a trade for the 89 ticket if that falls through then we on for the third just state your price/ticket

oh mike i got a "curious yellow" cuda in the one ocd, bought it looks like a greenish yellow... and then a brown metallic in another ocd

hennesy, i just mailed a dude bout a trade for the 89 ticket if that falls through then we on for the third just state your price/ticket

oh mike i got a "curious yellow" cuda in the one ocd, bought it looks like a greenish yellow... and then a brown metallic in another ocd

I would be interested in the brown cuda when I get clear again I'm losing a couple days when I will be away so I will message you later

mikeeesf
I would be interested in the brown cuda when I get clear again I'm losing a couple days when I will be away so I will message you later

It's autumn brown metallic bud, msg me and it's yours

Back