YSSMAN Super-Cool Since 2013 Premium Messages 21,286 GR-MI-USA Messages YSSMAN Messages YSSMAN Aug 22, 2006 #31 ...I don't know if driving the fish from "Finding Nemo" is all that appealing to me... ESS-CAPE!
a6m5 #ChopOn Premium Messages 26,628 OREGON Messages a6m5zero Aug 22, 2006 #32 YSSMAN ...I don't know if driving the fish from "Finding Nemo" is all that appealing to me... ESS-CAPE! Click to expand... I don't wanna sound like ND4SPD, but the headlights look like the RAV4's.
YSSMAN ...I don't know if driving the fish from "Finding Nemo" is all that appealing to me... ESS-CAPE! Click to expand... I don't wanna sound like ND4SPD, but the headlights look like the RAV4's.
ND4SPD Premium Messages 8,485 Guelph ON Messages JeffZ28 Messages Jeff C6R Aug 22, 2006 #33 a6m5 I don't wanna sound like ND4SPD, but the headlights look like the RAV4's. Click to expand... Ha ha.
a6m5 I don't wanna sound like ND4SPD, but the headlights look like the RAV4's. Click to expand... Ha ha.
GT4_Rule Messages 6,447 Aug 22, 2006 #34 Wow, the designing team did a good job facelifting the Aveo. Much more attractive now.