nd 4 holden spd
(Banned)
- 6,142
- GTP_nd4holdenspd
- No, another PSN: nd4holdenspd
I really like the Insignia, but I will also vote for this:
C63 AMG
Mercedes have finally got a sedan that's not a boat, and what a beast! Maybe I am a sucker for V8 sedans, but they are sooo cool. Not many cars can do all the things a V8 Sedan will. This one looks stunning to top it off.
Edit: Oh, there was a 2nd page, the C63 is out there already well now you know my choice.
C63 AMG
Mercedes have finally got a sedan that's not a boat, and what a beast! Maybe I am a sucker for V8 sedans, but they are sooo cool. Not many cars can do all the things a V8 Sedan will. This one looks stunning to top it off.
Edit: Oh, there was a 2nd page, the C63 is out there already well now you know my choice.
Last edited: