2008 birthday ticket

  • Thread starter Thread starter billtool
  • 21 comments
  • 805 views

billtool

(Banned)
Messages
133
United States
USA, ny.
Messages
zweed-kingz
must be able to trade now
wanted ; the worst car u own
 
billtool
must be able to trade now
wanted ; the worst car u own

What do you want I can trade right now
 
What do you want I can trade right now

send the car you dont want/need, i have a ton of this stuff and im going to start passing it out anytime i have an open gift add billtool on ps3 will send now.
i dislike the value some people put on these little imaginary cars that everyone should be able to enjoy
 
billtool
send the car you dont want/need, i have a ton of this stuff and im going to start passing it out anytime i have an open gift add billtool on ps3 will send now.
i dislike the value some people put on these little imaginary cars that everyone should be able to enjoy

There must be a car you need?

Add me gedi69
 
There must be a car you need?

Add me gedi69

not really,before updates i traded for all the good cars. i just got academy,and black nismo last ones i wanted for now. sent invite
 
billtool
not really,before updates i traded for all the good cars. i just got academy,and black nismo last ones i wanted for now. sent invite

I got tickets if you want
 
I got tickets if you want

ok. twist my arm. i send u 2008 and u surprise me with any ticket u want to send. i like 1000 the best never know what will show up
 
billtool
ok. twist my arm. i send u 2008 and u surprise me with any ticket u want to send. i like 1000 the best never know what will show up

1000 it is then! Good doing deals with ya
 
billtool
will u add me on friends i sent the invite

Doing it right now
 
2008 sent,👍 thanks
 
Hey bud, I need a 67 or 70 so I can get an imaginary little chapparal lol
 
Karlgaming
Hey bud, I need a 67 or 70 so I can get an imaginary little chapparal lol

I got a 67 but can't trade for 2 days! What tickets you got?
 
I dont have any tickets, but I just started a new game o. A new psn so I could get more tickets.
 
I dont have any tickets, but I just started a new game o. A new psn so I could get more tickets.

carl i will help you with ticket. i got a free one from billtool
 
Exactly what kind of car are you looking for? I'd trade pretty much anything you want for an 08 ticket.
 
Exactly what kind of car are you looking for? I'd trade pretty much anything you want for an 08 ticket.

Message billtool,Im sure he will help u out.
 
he was just banned for some reason
 
i added his psn "zweed-kingz" should i message him on that?
 
Back