2010 DALE EARNHARDT JR. #88 IMPALA and 2010 JUAN MONTOYA #42 IMPALA AVAILABLE AS PACK

  • Thread starter Thread starter leowan731
  • 26 comments
  • 1,525 views
Messages
971
Messages
GTP_leowan731
Dale Earnhardt Jr. has 35.2 miles. Juan Montoya has 0 miles.

Selling as a bundle or separate depending on offer.

I'll accept mostly anything except for crap.
 
2010 Camaro SS Race Mod or 2009 Lamborghini Murcielago Superveloce for one? (I would prefer Dale Jr.'s car)
 
well, realistically both of your cars wouldn't equal the cost of mine.
both of your cars for dale's car?
 
Hmmm, tough decision. If I do that I'd be without a mule car for grinding for credits.
 
add me please
 
i never got it?
 
Really? that's bizzare...
 
I'll give you 5 silver chromes for any nascar.
 
Sorry dude, can only trade paint.
 
k. i sent you a pm.
 
What about a Calsonic Skyline GT-R Race car '93?
 
have that. sorry.
 
I'll trade my prized CR-X SiR...
 
Back