2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,311 views
Track made in hell.

This lol. Must be with the surface that gives tires too much wear and tear and pain.
 
Maybe they should ask the host to turn the tyrewear and fuel depletion off? :dunce:
 
ohh man, is the first time ever I watch the Nurb 24h live, and I've got to say: This is really superb

Nurb 24>>>>>>> le mans 24

We need a lot of those badass cars in GT5! 👍
 
Last edited:
Very nice castle view :)
 
ohh man, is the first time ever I watch the Nurb 24h live, and I've got to say: This is really superb

Nurb 24>>>>>>> le mans 24

We need a lot of that badass cars in GT5! 👍

Totally...

.. and still 21 hours to go!
 
Only problem with this Nurb 24 is the feed isnt as good as Le Mans and the live timings just fail atm. Even the feed we are watching can't get the information right.
 
Only problem with this Nurb 24 is the feed isnt as good as Le Mans and the live timings just fail atm. Even the feed we are watching can't get the information right.

True, but I guess that's because the event is neither as well known nor as prestigeous as the Le Mans 24.
 
Pictures

Picture1.png


Picture2.png
 
Man! Need for speed has to give up the Porsche license contract to polyphony Digital. so we can have manthey Porsche in the next GT6.
 
Anybody have a stream? The audi one can't be muted so I cant listen to commentary at the same time.

I had been watching the sport auto one but it wont load up now.

EDIT: nevermind. Got on justin.tv
 
Maybe we should have a fundraiser and buy the licence ourselves, then give it to PD :)
 
Anybody have a stream? The audi one can't be muted so I cant listen to commentary at the same time.

I had been watching the sport auto one but it wont load up now.

you can mute the tv.audi down the left of the page hit the speaker icon.
 
I have the Sport auto one, but its a static camera at the moment so you're not missing much
 
You can mute audi stream in the bottom right of the page
 
Maybe we should have a fundraiser and buy the licence ourselves, then give it to PD :)

If it was just a matter of money, Sony/Pd would have it already.

Maybe Porsche's credo of "Roots in racing. Not posing." doesn't mix well with Kaz's vision and the GT franchise? :sly:

Anyways, loving the static camera right now 👍
Gives you a great idea of how large the grid actually is.
 
Anybody have a stream? The audi one can't be muted so I cant listen to commentary at the same time.

I had been watching the sport auto one but it wont load up now.

EDIT: nevermind. Got on justin.tv

The mute for the Audi stream is in the controls at the bottom left of the page.
 
I wanna see the GTR on this static cam if any one see it screenshot it =D
 
Maybe we should have a fundraiser and buy the licence ourselves, then give it to PD :)

I don't think is money i think is the long contract with a expensive termination fee. but it would be nice to have Porsche in GT5. Actually it would be great to have a couple of them. My favorite this year was the Flying Lizard from 2011 Le Mans Oh my god what a paint job that car had.
 
I don't think is money i think is the long contract with a expensive termination fee. but it would be nice to have Porsche in GT5. Actually it would be great to have a couple of them. My favorite this year was the Flying Lizard from 2011 Le Mans Oh my god what a paint job that car had.

Thats the only reason I miss Forza, More GT cars
 
Best livery in years, especially the orange/blue one 👍

The best livery ever is in this race, its on a BMW 1 series No.107 :drool:
 
Best livery in years, especially the orange/blue one 👍
yup, i ordered a sweater hoodie from them i will get it next week, cant wait to show my friends =).
 
Thats the only reason I miss Forza, More GT cars

Well, yeah... Good thing that someone's bound to recreate the Flying Lizard Le Mans 2011 livery for Forza 4 :D

The best livery ever is in this race, its on a BMW 1 series No.107 :drool:
I'll keep an eye out for it ;)
 
That hot air balloon looks like an accident waiting to happen
 
10Nurburgring24_jb_1157.jpg


Just love to see the Gran turismo logo on windshield from the need for speed Z4 =P
 
anybody getting the ADAC stream to work? Luckily, the Audi TV stream is brilliant no lag at all.
 
Back