2011 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 1,701 comments
  • 125,162 views
So 3pm then?
 
The feed appears to have English and German commentary, but I can't work out how to separate them, balance left to right doesn't work :(

They take turns: One translates what the other says, then makes their own commentary if appropriate. Repeat as necessary. (e.g. chicken and the egg debate)
 
2 and a half hours, too bad I'll be asleep for the start and finish. Just like Le mans :grumpy: However I'll probably wake myself up at two in the morning to find out like I did for Le mans :dopey:
 
2 and a half hours, too bad I'll be asleep for the start and finish. Just like Le mans :grumpy: However I'll probably wake myself up at two in the morning to find out like I did for Le mans :dopey:

Except that you will only have a static camera or two to look at.
 
So whats everyone's feed of choice? anything on justin.tv? Can't remember where I watched le mans 2 weeks ago.
 
So whats everyone's feed of choice? anything on justin.tv? Can't remember where I watched le mans 2 weeks ago.

I think I'll use the official stream but it all depends on which one is working best.
 
I'm just using a car tracker, like I did Le mans
 
Great job, thank you.
 
has the race started yet non of the links for streaming are working for me. i went to the Porsche website it says 37.min and going down till the race starts. I'm confused someone help.
 
Great, thanks. I know its in Germany, But is there any english commentary yet? The porsche stream is doing German and english.
 
The problem with the tracker is that it doesn't cover all the cars, including the M3s... Does anyone know where can I find the complete Timing Screen? I had it last year and couldn't figure out what it ws...
 
has the race started yet non of the links for streaming are working for me. i went to the Porsche website it says 40.min till the race starts. I'm confused someone help.


The race starts in 40 mins. No streams are on for me yet either, I have all of them open waiting.
 
has the race started yet non of the links for streaming are working for me. i went to the Porsche website it says 40.min till the race starts. I'm confused someone help.

The streams will start working about 10 minutes before the race starts....
 
The GT3 cars have received a -25KG bop advantage before the race!

All except Manthey and he's not happy, Manthey have also been given a 1mm smaller inlet restrictor 👎
 
ok thanks, for the notice ahhhhh im relief i though i miss the start. i been awake since 6am est waiting and preparing myself and i only slept 5 hours. let see how much can i endure this is really exciting.
 
ADAC official stream and Radio Lemans for me :D

Can't wait --- C'MON THE BMW'S :D :D :D :D :D
 
The live timing and live text provided here...

Too bad my internet isn't fast enough to let me watch the stream.
 
All except Manthey and he's not happy, Manthey have also been given a 1mm smaller inlet restrictor 👎

But I thought Manthey were running GT2 spec cars, but restricted. Like the BMW M3's.
 
ok thanks, for the notice ahhhhh im relief i though i miss the start. i been awake since 6am est waiting and preparing myself and i only slept 5 hours. let see how much can i endure this is really exciting.

Acceptable Use Policy
By using these forums, you agree to the following:

* You will post all messages in English.
* You will not use “textspeak” (“r”, “u”, “plz”, etc.) in your messages. Decent grammar is expected at all times, including proper usage of capital letters.

Might want to read thru the AUP...
 
So wait a minute, the Hybrid Porsche is going to start on slicks?
 
First thing to blow my mind, the size of that grid :dopey: I mean I've read the figures but seeing it for real, holy moly.
 
Back