2011 Amateur B-Spec Series. Stage II Sign Ups Open!

• Thread starter W3H5
  • 76 comments
As soon as the PSN has stopped being a pain in the backside and everyone has their drivers online and ready to go.

Fr sent completely forgot to do it earlier
btw M. Papa is my driver.

I'll put you in for Stage II as the first grid is already full. Shouldn't be more than a week until it starts and the first round is over.

Slight issue with finding ID's on the RR page of GT.com.

SAVAGE your driver was unavailable. TB, I received your FR but for some reason it doesn't show on the list at GT.com, same with a few others.

I'm going to have to delay until all drivers are available and all contacts are showing online. Could be tomorrow. I'll start once everything is in place.

TB, I received your FR but for some reason it doesn't show on the list at GT.com, same with a few others.
If I'm not mistaken, after I send a FR and you accept it, it won't show up until I've signed back into GT5. I'll go do that right now and you can tell me if it helps.

Ah, OK, I wasn't aware that was the case. That's one less issue to correct, cheers.

Hey shem, I just realised that I haven't sent you a FR yet. I'll do it in the next hour and then as soon as you accept it, I'll sign in and out of GT5 to overcome the issue that TB highlighted.

shem
Slight issue with finding ID's on the RR page of GT.com.

SAVAGE your driver was unavailable. TB, I received your FR but for some reason it doesn't show on the list at GT.com, same with a few others.

I'm going to have to delay until all drivers are available and all contacts are showing online. Could be tomorrow. I'll start once everything is in place.

Sorry about being unavailable, some friends are grinding my bobs pretty hard. I will ask them to hold up when i get on later. As for not showing up I dont know as you've been on my friends list since your last b spec championship.:confused:

I had a trial this afternoon and found still that some IDs weren't listed in my RR browser, although they show up in the XMB contacts list.

I've no idea why they aren't showing other than maybe like you said before, it requires somebody to log back in after I accept the FR.

Will attempt again tomorrow and hopefully all will be sorted.

I can find a space for you.

UPDATE: PSN Asia is out of action for maintenance. Not sure how long it'll be down for because the message was mostly in Chinese. Curse my luck.

Last edited:
I can find a space for you.

UPDATE: PSN Asia is out of action for maintenance. Not sure how long it'll be down for because the message was mostly in Chinese. Curse my luck.

I thought you lived in China... you should be able to read Chinese, right? :confused:

Is there room for a little one sir? Will need to kill a bob and create a new puppy? :mischievous:

Yes of course you can join. You will need a level 0 Bob though without any credentials. If you send me a FR with 'B-Spec' in it I'll add you to the list.

I'll also need the name of your chosen level 0 driver once you've created him/her.

Yes of course you can join. You will need a level 0 Bob though without any credentials. If you send me a FR with 'B-Spec' in it I'll add you to the list.

I'll also need the name of your chosen level 0 driver once you've created him/her.

Thank you sir, will get on to it as soon as i can 👍

EDIT: FR sent

Last edited:
Remember this as the day the music died R.I.P. S.Ong

We have a new Challenger ready for any 24 hour races :sly:

picture.php

Driver = J.Bauer PSN = NT1138

Shem when is stage 1 getting started? If it's a ways off I'll tell HOODFIELD to start grinding my bobs again for LV's championship.👍 I'm worried about being competitive in the tougher div one.

Won't be too long. A day or two at most. I'm just waiting for PSN Asia to fix itself and then all will commence.

Hi shem,

I don't know when but I must have leveled M. Weber. I deleted him and sent him to BOB purgatory for allowing me to make such a mistake. Could you use S. Lara in his place. Thanks

Back