2011 Chinese Grand Prix

Live For Speed hasn't been updated for five years and only iRacing can challenge it, IMHO. But I remember trying a hydraulic cockpit based on rFactor during winter testing at Catalunya and it wasn't bad at all...

button_pits.gif

It'd be funny if jenson meant it. If we must categorise every single action into 4chan memes (seems that way on most websites) then that would be a derp.

I know i'm not a McLaren fan, but anyone who can stop Vettel is a friend of me, and sadly, that's not the Scuderia at the moment. So, cheers to McLaren on the victory.

Also, cheers to HRT, they are coming along just so nicely.

Thx Justin, quick answer appreciated. :)👍

EDIT: Well, I just registered there and the videos they have...kinda suck. They do look great and there's fancy music and all but the content itself is totally lacking, no commentary for the race summery at all? Really? Instead you get a 3 minute music video, you can't even comprehend what happened in the race. Really dissapointed right now....is there anything on the site, that...actually works as it should? Is there anything really worth checking out?

Last edited:
Live timing during the race. That's it, really.

Hm, that's what I figured already, but that's actually a pretty cool feature, almost worth alone for being a member there, and thx.

Last edited:
Thx Justin, quick answer appreciated. :)👍

EDIT: Well, I just registered there and the videos they have...kinda suck. They do look great and there's fancy music and all but the content itself is totally lacking, no commentary for the race summery at all? Really? Instead you get a 3 minute music video, you can't even comprehend what happened in the race. Really dissapointed right now....is there anything on the site, that...actually works as it should? Is there anything really worth checking out?

You just described what a race edit is. I'm not sure what you thought it would be.

But yeah, it's worth signing up so that you can use the live timing feature.

So an edit MUST be a music video? That's new to me...

Well, when people have a compilation of highlights, they tend to add music. MotoGP does the same thing. Not to mention, the BBC also have race edits at the end of their F1 broadcasts that feature music. It's not a "MUST", but it seems to be the trend.

I personally love F1's race edits. It's one of the few things I like about their site.

Last edited:
Back