2011 Hennessey Venom GT

• Thread starter exigeracer
  • 340 comments
The front looks more like those bunch of (guess what?) Lotus concepts unveiled a couple years ago, and is now of course, nowhere to be seen. http://www.autoblog.com/2010/09/30/lotus-shocks-paris-motor-show-with-five-concept-debuts/

I remember those and how they were suppose to make an entire line up that only yielded the Evora and that was about it. So does Hennessey have a majority stake in the company we don't know about or something because I think you've got something here.

I remember those and how they were suppose to make an entire line up that only yielded the Evora and that was about it. So does Hennessey have a majority stake in the company we don't know about or something because I think you've got something here.
I've probably got nothing here. :lol: Hennessey seems to be just taking cues from every other supercar and mashing them up together.

Funny thing, the new Lamborghini Huracan looks kinda similar to the Esprit and Elan concepts. :P Lotus was probably on to something back then. Too bad all of it never came to be.

I've probably got nothing here. :lol: Hennessey seems to be just taking cues from every other supercar and mashing them up together.

Funny thing, the new Lamborghini Huracan looks kinda similar to the Esprit and Elan concepts. :P Lotus was probably on to something back then. Too bad all of it never came to be.

Well at the time the owner they had wasn't the best, and thus was ousted not long after.

Somehow they've managed to make an insanely fast car look boring and characterless. I wouldn't have thought it was possible to do that.

And my god the whole Bugatti is Technological wonder part. I guess that makes the Callaway and every other street car that goes faster a miracle of modern science. I'll take a miracle over the technical wonder thanks.👍

Silver Arrows in the 30s already went alot faster than a Veyron.

Now, what makes "the Callaway and every other street car that goes faster a miracle of modern science" when we had cars going as fast 80 years ago.

oh god :D :D My fault..

568284963_the_big_bang_theory_was_that_sarcasm_design_answer_5_xlarge.png

Latest Posts

Back