2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,047 views
Audi TV is the one I'm watching and they have a different angle at the moment.
 
I want to see more of this #777 Ford GT
 
Group leader out. Lost front right tyre all together.
2z4xw7o.png


35d1czo.png


211p305.png


v5k7iw.png
 
No doubt when it gets dark, we will be treated to videos of Klaus Ludwig talking about driving in the wet, like we did last year.

Edit:
211p305.png


That looks like a fast lawn mower that has run away from its owner.
 
And some beemer punctured front left tyre.

300dzes.png
 
Has anyone seen the Ford GT? I saw a glimpse of it about an hour ago.


TP1
And some beemer punctured front left tyre.

300dzes.png
He should have stopped moving. He did more damage.
 
The Sport1 feed is working again - showing the #19 Team Schubert BMW Z4M that currently leads the race atm.
 
capturezyg.png


That blue is stunning.
 
More glimpses of car 123

k9toap.png


2vdfoyr.png


14dhi6d.png
 
Is that the #54 car behind that BMW Z4 that's currently on stream now?
 
Can you all stop quoting pictures please. It's totally unnecessary and steals bandwidth that should be used for streaming video.
 
Can you all stop quoting pictures please. It's totally unnecessary and steals bandwidth that should be used for streaming video.

A quouted picture (that's already been loaded once on the page) will not steal bandwidth as it's the same link. Your PC downloaded it and it's in the cache. 💡 At least with Firefox.

P.S. You can also go into options of your internet browser and stop it from loading pictures 👍
 
TP1
A quouted picture (that's already been loaded once on the page) will not steal bandwidth as it's the same link. Your PC downloaded it and it's in the cache. At least with Firefox.

P.S. You can also go into options of your internet browser and stop it from loading pictures

I'm not having a problem. Quoting pictures has never been acceptable on this forum.
 
Really hope that the Z4 GT3 finishes.
It's almost surreal, it's the second time that I haven't been there. Feels bad...
 
I requested from Radioleman to talk about abit GT academy. They did!! They are listening twitter.
 
2gvin9e.png


sg5ts1.png


24ew56t.png


You can see the #41 Porsche with the green roof in the bottom left corner.
 
I requested from Radioleman to talk about abit GT academy. They did!! They are listening twitter.

Tell them to talk about car #54 and if they have any news on it.
 
Back