2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,063 views
Tools needed to fix a band of armco:
- An Unimog: check
- A sledgehammer: check
- A front splitter from some random, busted race car: CHECK
 
I bet the bill for repairs will be nice. :sick:
 
it's in the last 2-3 hours already and this is getting boring to be honest. :indiff:
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/250x250/20673924.jpg
 
TP1
:cheers:

But that lounge music will bring you down :sly:

Well, I can't play GT5 now, but at least GT3 and GT4 music keeps me up though.


:)
 
You kmow, i noticed when you change the film quality on the Audi TV stream to High quality, it changes to the camera on top of their pit box and you can see almost into the first corner.

Pointless tip if you haven't noticed :D
 
GTPlanet should assemble its own cameracrew for the next years race. Maybe then we could get quality video coverage.
 
Awful TV Live Coverage compared to Le Mans , a real shame .
 
A couple of Screenshots.

4.png


3.png


2-1.png


I love this lil' Seat now.
 
Awful TV Live Coverage compared to Le Mans , a real shame .

Yeah :(

#123 should have had a live stream cockpit camera continuously streaming to GT TV (GT5), that would have been good marketing 💡
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/20674018.jpg
 
On another note, while this is static, French Moto GP's just started at Le Mans.. :sly:
 
Yep I've got it on as well, looks pretty wet there.
 
*race starts*
*De Puniet falls off immediately*

3ogf40.jpg


Nice to see the P4/5 still going strong, really wanted it to win at the start :(
 
We have proper footage again!!!!!!!! Hurraaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Bugger, 20seconds of it anyway, following one of the Audi R8's

EDIT:

BAck to proper footage :D
 
They probably are filming it, and will release it as DLC in GT Store.
That reminds me, I still have to watch last years Nurb 24hr.
 
We have proper footage again!!!!!!!! Hurraaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT:

Bugger, 20seconds of it anyway, following one of the Audi R8's

THIS. IS. LIVE STREAAAAM!!!
Leonidas%20and%20Persian%20Messenger%203.jpg
 
http://[domain blocked due to malware]/instances/400x/20674159.jpg
 
Finally some action in the Audi feed :'D

I wonder about Sport Auto though...
 
Stop with the Meme's guys, if you've lost interest go spam a different thread
 
sport 1 begins in an hour with coverage on TV (showing the lame motogp :D) Then there should be more footage of the racetrack

What a race though, been zapping in and out during the evening/ night.

Kaz has a good place sad it isn't showed that much


Did some of you see the chick with the nür tattoo on the boob? :D
 
Sorry Grenade, I didn't want to come across as spamming, just waiting for the cam to change. I mean to cause no offense.
 
Back