jedisteampunk Messages 1,094 United Kingdom Messages jedivenom May 20, 2012 #1,591 Total miscommunication there.
GTP_Monkey May the force be with you Premium Messages 3,024 Top Valley, NG5 May 20, 2012 #1,593 Oh dear Manthey car.
Robin Premium Messages 16,811 United Kingdom May 20, 2012 #1,595 Clio driver must have literally been asleep!
TheEnd35000vr Premium Messages 759 London Messages TheMysteriousEnd Messages Mystend May 20, 2012 #1,596 HOLY 🤬 🤬 🤬 OHH MY GOOOOODDDD GOODD
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 May 20, 2012 #1,599 omg WHAT AN ENDING! SO..., MAN~!
Downhill Dino Premium Messages 11,779 Maryland Messages DownhillDinosaur May 20, 2012 #1,600 Well darn, I literally just got on. Looks like I missed something big.
Emptyone Messages 1,457 Exeter Messages Emptyone-77 May 20, 2012 #1,602 20832 He hasn't finished. He passed the line @ 10 Seconds. Click to expand... In terms of 3rd place i meant ... Crazy actions from the Porsche
20832 He hasn't finished. He passed the line @ 10 Seconds. Click to expand... In terms of 3rd place i meant ... Crazy actions from the Porsche
Fender_st Messages 195 Italy Messages Fender_st Messages r u kiddin me?!? May 20, 2012 #1,603 what the hell is going oonn????????
Prince.M5 Messages 5,196 Kuala Lumpur Messages CHVRCHES_GTP May 20, 2012 #1,605 Now to get 3rd place, the #66 car needs to go around the Nordschleife to get 3rd place!
scarslasher Messages 658 May 20, 2012 #1,606 It wasn't just you, the stream itself cut out... RIGHT when action happened.
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 May 20, 2012 #1,607 NANDATTEYO?!! that was really unexpected, really!
RACECAR Keeper of the Undocumented Changes Threads. Moderator Messages 37,275 Addison,Texas Messages GTP_RACECAR May 20, 2012 #1,608 Wow, just wow. That certainly woke me the hell up. No idea what is going on there. Also, great Job for Audi. I've been cheering them on for years and they finally got it.
Wow, just wow. That certainly woke me the hell up. No idea what is going on there. Also, great Job for Audi. I've been cheering them on for years and they finally got it.
NotThePrez Messages 4,497 Florida Messages NotThePrez Messages NotThePrez May 20, 2012 #1,609 Uh, massively confused. What the hell just happened?
Mac K Messages 7,594 Ontario,Canada Messages macospet1 Messages My What? May 20, 2012 #1,610 The Clio caused that?
jjjkr20 Messages 471 Virginia Messages jjjkr20 May 20, 2012 #1,611 EliteDreamer Well darn, I literally just got on. Looks like I missed something big. Click to expand... Something extremely big.
EliteDreamer Well darn, I literally just got on. Looks like I missed something big. Click to expand... Something extremely big.
OK8 Messages 1,184 Glass Village Messages OK8_ May 20, 2012 #1,612 Someone who didn't expect is is going to be standing on the third step of the podium.
TheEnd35000vr Premium Messages 759 London Messages TheMysteriousEnd Messages Mystend May 20, 2012 #1,614 Best Nurburgring 24 Hours I have EVER seen.
kogunenjou Messages 302 West Virginia May 20, 2012 #1,616 Fantastic race, but I have no idea what in the world was/is going on at the end.
A Azuil Messages 15 Arnhem Messages Azuilarnhem May 20, 2012 #1,617 jjjkr20 Something extremely big. Click to expand... As big as a clio.
jedisteampunk Messages 1,094 United Kingdom Messages jedivenom May 20, 2012 #1,618 Anybody want to buy a cheap Porsche & Clio cut and shut ?
Star Messages 281 Australia Messages Starchaser9 Messages Starchaser6 May 20, 2012 #1,619 wow what a race
uMadson? Messages 6,055 Cebu Messages SayakaMiki1337 Messages Kawauchi2568 May 20, 2012 #1,620 It was INCOMPREHENDABLE!