2012 ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 17th - 20th May

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardy 944
  • 1,903 comments
  • 141,047 views
What a great ending! I was sitting at the edge of my seat when the Manthey Porsche stopped unexpectedly and crash. I cheered with the RLM guys when the camera showed the group of Astons parading on the track :D
 
Mac K
Clio or Porsche? Who was that on?

Porsche without a doubt. Come on stopping on the straight what a tool.
 
Porsche without a doubt. Come on stopping on the straight what a tool.

I don't know, it's a tough one to decide who's fault it was. Porsche's for stopping, or Clio's for not paying attention.
 
Lol, Audi going crazy with champagne :p
 
zpodium5.jpg


zpodium4.jpg


zpodium3.jpg


zpodium6.jpg
 
This is first time Audi wins in 40 races ???

Porshe should have stopped before the line - too bad 24h gone for nothing ...

The best moment in the race was 18th hour when SLS was leading 0,1s !!! in front of Audi - too bad they had to withdraw :(

BTW what is the best car for this race in GT5 ? for a competitive 24h ?
 
Really? I think it's both their fault.

Slamming on the breaks on the racing line on the main straight? The 911 driver will be very lucky to keep his racing licence.

No way the Clio driver can be called on that one.
 
Porsche without a doubt. Come on stopping on the straight what a tool.

If you are stationary in your car and someone runs into you, its there fault, same here.

Did he run out of fuel? and roll across the line, the clio hit him after the line he didn't stop before it.
 
What happened to Chris's car? Seemed to of retired on lap 129 and finished out of the top 100. :(
 
Well, if the Clio didn't have time to react, then it's just an accident I guess.
 
Got a party lobby set up. Limit is 591hp to make it more like the real thing, for your convenience :D
 
Let's just all go to C-Zeta's 1472-4711-0038-4892-1452
 
No way the Clio driver can be called on that one.

Really? Driving 100m towards a car, that gets clearly slower?
I'm sorry, but if that's the case the Clio Driver needs a bed right away...
 
Clio driver is easily at fault. How do you not see this big Porsche in front of you? He was easily slow enough as well to go around.
 
EliteDreamer
Yay! I'll see to it I can join, also post the room number up big and bold. :) 👍

I'll join if one of you guys here is running it.
 
Got a party lobby set up. Limit is 591hp to make it more like the real thing, for your convenience :D

Reserve one slot for me please? :(
 
Room number on my lobby is 1472-4711-0038-4892-1452.

As Dan conveniently pointed out. :lol:
 
The Clio driver wasn't paying attention while the Porsche, if he knew the car is going to stop he should've go out of the track and what more the racing line where he was on. Both of their fault in my opinion.
 
Back