2013 Deltawing

• Thread starter James84
  • 12 comments
Australia
Australia
Fittell84
I believe the 2013 Deltawing needs to be dropped in price or fixed, so that it is possible to complete a lap without spinning out.
Have tried a few different ideas to fix the crappy handling and nothing has worked
So unless someone has worked out a setup that make this car controllable, I say it not worth anywhere near 2 million credits.

The car drives fine, I took it out stock the other night and drove several laps in it. I did spin it out a few times on the first couple of laps but then started being a bit more careful with my right foot and steering inputs and was able to zip around the track without issue.

I have not tried to tune it yet but as is it handles well so long as you drive it well. For example the first sweeping corner on the old Moza layout if you do not lift just a little if will throw the rear out on that corner but just a slight lift and you will buzz right through at high speed.

The thing that will get many people is the front really bites hard in the corners which makes it easy to oversteer the car and cause it to spin. You can reduce this by either increasing the front spring rate or decreasing the rear spring rate.

I believe the 2013 Deltawing needs to be dropped in price or fixed, so that it is possible to complete a lap without spinning out.
Have tried a few different ideas to fix the crappy handling and nothing has worked
So unless someone has worked out a setup that make this car controllable, I say it not worth anywhere near 2 million credits.

It's fine if you drive it right, if you're still struggling put RS tyres on the rear and RH on the front.

While my set-ups are secret, I will tell you that adding more downforce will help.

There is 3 or more threads on this subject already and everyone is saying the same thing. Please use the search tools a bit more please. Enjoy GT6!

This.

Once you get to know the DeltaWing, it's a wonderful friendship.

I got to agree with this. First few laps took a bit of getting used to, but once I figured out where I was going wrong, the car was an absolute dream to drive.

Back