• Thread starter Famine
  • 19 comments

Famine

GTP Editor, GTPEDIA Author
Administrator
United Kingdom
Rule 12
GTP_Famine
So there's two purposes to this thread. The first is to get all your usernames in one place to celebrate and applaud all of the GTPlanet members (whether you race online with a GTP_ tag or not) who've made it to their respective Race Camps - and you're not exactly thin on the ground.

The second is so I know who to interview at the European final :D

So, if you've qualified to Race Camp, stick your name in here if it's missing and congratulations!

2013 European Race Camp

From BeNeLux final (16th/17th August)
  • ?

From Central Europe final (28th/29th August)
  • .dot (POL)
  • DudySVK (SVK)
  • Klouczech (CZE)
  • ?

From French final (August)
  • Magic-Noar
  • ?

From Italian final (August)
  • ?

From Nordic final (22nd/23rd August)
  • Filip_Ovik (SWE)
  • mikifaca1 (NOR)
  • Timppaq (FIN)
  • ?

From Portuguese final (24th August)
  • ?

From Spanish final (August)
  • Pegatina
  • ?

From UK final (12th/13th August)
  • Aderrrm
  • BanditKarter22
  • markyboy92
  • Neilson248
  • ShaneUK
  • Tidgney

Non-GTP finalists
  • BBR_rasuos(ESP)
  • geoff1383 (FRA)
  • GT5rs_Cosworth (FRA)
  • GTHQ_CrossEEH (NED)
  • GTHQ_Stef (NED)
  • hakkijunior (SVK)
  • Hulkarting (BEL)
  • miguel659444 (ESP)
  • Millennium (FRA)
  • sapo001 (BEL)
  • Skilla (FRA)

2013 Germany Race Camp
  • ?

2013 Russia Race Camp
  • ?

2013 US Race Camp
  • brianm3
  • clin09duke
  • GTP_SOHNVONSTIG
  • GTP_iamsupernasty
  • Hillracing
  • GumballCGT
  • JoeyFast22
  • LVracerGT
  • martin20az
  • reude108
  • smeadows99
  • TRC_LoCoArMeN

Congratulations and best of luck to all finalists (but particularly the GTPlanet ones :D ). It's an achievement to be proud of whether you win or not - and remember that it's not the end if you don't, as it wasn't for these guys.

Last edited:
Central Europe final (28th/29th August)
DudySVK (SVK)
Neat :D It'll be good to see you at a race camp - I thought you'd done well enough at the UK/RoI final last year.

Famine and ShaneUK
Hi guys im realy surprise that you remember me! :) every year I try national final in different country :) ( it was joke)
Im very happy i have 31 and race camp will by the best finish for me in this competition.. See you there...

Famine: hakkijunior (SVK)
dollybustard (CZE)

Last edited:
I can't find some of the names above on the GTP memberlist, so I've added them into their own "Non-GTP" section for now. If anyone knows any better (maybe they use a different username/PSNID here), please let me know!
Hi guys im realy surprise that you remember me! :)
Of course I do :D I was in for your media challenge!

I'll be at the race camp for the last two days this year, so if I could grab you for a five minute interview during that time, it'd be great.

Last edited:
I'll be at the race camp for the last two days this year, so if I could grab you for a five minute interview during that time, it'd be great.[/color][/b][/QUOTE]

I appreciate it. No problem just grab me. I hope we´ll meet there.

Congratulations Dudy :).

Am I right in assuming Hakkijunior is the guy who was sponsored by redbull for trackmania or am I thinking of somebody completely different :P?

Congratulations Dudy :).

Am I right in assuming Hakkijunior is the guy who was sponsored by redbull for trackmania or am I thinking of somebody completely different :P?

Thanks tidgney...
Yes you are right. hakkijunior is sponsored by redbull. He is real talent and funny man.

We are posting updates during Racecamp on our twitter and Facebook page especially of the BeNeLux team :) After each day we hope to post a message on our frontpage (only in Dutch) as a resumé of the day. A short review of the activities of day 1 is already posted at GTHQ.

We are posting updates during Racecamp on our twitter and Facebook page especially of the BeNeLux team :) After each day we hope to post a message on our frontpage (only in Dutch) as a resumé of the day. A short review of the activities of day 1 is already posted at GTHQ.
Are you coming over for the media days? Be good to catch up again.

Don't suppose you know if any of the BeNe(and formerly Lux) team are GTPers too?

Are you coming over for the media days? Be good to catch up again.

Don't suppose you know if any of the BeNe(and formerly Lux) team are GTPers too?

Unfortunatly I will not attend the media days :( SCEE BeNe(lux) only chooses the large national media to go to these sort of events.

Don't know if the Dutchies are a member of GTP (Bart Jansen = GTHQ_CrossEEH and Stefan de Groot = GTHQ_Stef). Don't know the Belgium finalists!

Edit: I've removed some posts (and connected posts) by request of the posters.

Last edited:
Back