2013 viper

Why would we know anything? If it even had any slight leak the community would be all over it.

Presumably they'd wait until the car was actually debuted, before they got it in the game. So the stats and trim levels would be correct.

seanneedscar
Presumably they'd wait until the car was actually debuted, before they got it in the game. So the stats and trim levels would be correct.

And they did this for the C7 right?

Slashfan
Why would we know anything? If it even had any slight leak the community would be all over it.

The C7 was sneak previewed. No such luck with anything else, but keep your eyes open. PD loves surprising its fans, but we complain about the lack of communication.

Man, i dont know why people waste time creating threads about every new upcoming car model in the world.

Isnt it easier to just call kaz at 0473-243-5538 ext 105?

I was just asking because forza has it so wondering if we have chance.to get it.
Theres always a chance, but wouldnt expect to see every or many cars Forza 4 has to show up in GT5. If it does though... Matte Red or Matte Dark Grey would be my colors of choice lol. :lol:

If u all haven't noticed EA has already bought the rights to the 2013 viper

Just because it is in their game doesn't mean only they can have it. *cough*Forza*cough*

Relevence is Irrelevently relevent. :lol: I wouldn't mind having another American Axe Murderer but there are things I'd much rather have such as a few popular swapped cars premade, Sorta like the Sileighty only just a motor swap.

Back