2014 1000km Sierra - Looking for a broadcaster!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeamCZRRacing
  • 3 comments
  • 831 views
Messages
2,154
United States
FL, USA, Earth, Sol, Local Bubble, Milky Way
Messages
TeamACRZARacingo
Messages
GyroxOpex
Hi guys.

I've set up a race called the 1000km Sierra, which is taking place this Sunday starting at 12:30pm EST. We still need a broadcaster to get the race out into the world, so if you have some recording software and would like to record/stream the race, please post on this thread and I'll see what I can do.

(By the way, in case you're wondering, I posted this here and not in the Online Racing > Single Races board because it's not an event, even though it is related to one.)

Thanks!
 
Bump.
 
37lap enduro

Will be a tough one.
 
Last edited:
37lap enduro

Will be a tough one.
So are you going to record/broadcast it? I need to know today.
 
Back