2014 Brazil General Discussion

• Thread starter R Ercole
  • 29 comments
Brazil
Curitiba, Brazil
Roberto_Ercole
Anymore brasiliana in here?

Now that GTA is finally comine, I crentes this thread for us to discuss everything related to it as we wait for more news.

First thing I'd like to discuss: how do you guys think the Live final (before Silverstone) will be like, since we don't haver any decent Nissan cars that we could possibly drive?

Anymore brasiliana in here?

Now that GTA is finally comine, I crentes this thread for us to discuss everything related to it as we wait for more news.

First thing I'd like to discuss: how do you guys think the Live final (before Silverstone) will be like, since we don't haver any decent Nissan cars that we could possibly drive?
Driving a March, what do you think?:D

Well, a few minutes from the start of the competition, no announcement has been made yet. We can safely assume we are out of the "global" competition the way it is set up for the other countries.

Of course they could still make a separate Brazil Academy later, but I'm lowering my expectations to near zero now. Something coming just after the Senna DLC is my last hope (if that really comes in May at all).

Doesn't matter much to me if it comes this year, I can't run it anyway. But I hoped I could see some of my compatriots be successful out in the motorsporting world, maybe even tell my kids that I ran with a racing driver who was once my "neighbor".

We can only hope it comes out later in May, or maybe with a GT7 demo (if there will be one).

Last edited:
Well, a few minutes from the start of the competition, no announcement has been made yet. We can safely assume we are out of the "global" competition the way it is set up for the other countries.

Of course they could still make a separate Brazil Academy later, but I'm lowering my expectations to near zero now. Something coming just after the Senna DLC is my last hope (if that really comes in May at all).
Well guys, at least we can participate and show who we are for the moment. Let's wait and for now all we can do is refine our skills. I'm expecting for some news coming after Senna's update too. I hope they really put us inside the thread.

You really need Brazilian accounts if we are to be taken seriously. If PD sees no Brazilian flags at the top, why would they bother having a Brazilian gt academy? Nissan is too small here anyway...

I never got this "american accounts" thing.

How are you guys doing on round 2? I really wanted to know my real position, adding all the brazilians that have american accounts.

How are you guys doing on round 2? I really wanted to know my real position, adding all the brazilians that have american accounts.

I twisted my ankle and am out of action for some time, will have to wait to try round two. Was still trying to improve R1 though...

Back