• Thread starter Glacc3751
  • 44 comments
Belgium
Belgium
Glacc3751
Hey guys,

With the new facebook game each winner of each country can go to the nationals
Or am I wrong there

Because I just want to be a race driver I'm doing an effort for it, now I'm first of Belgium but the gap is really small. I now have a score of 26.686

Has anyone some tips to improve without hacking. (espacially round 2 to find the good moment to brake...)

Thanks!

Hey guys,

With the new facebook game each winner of each country can go to the nationals
Or am I wrong there

Because I just want to be a race driver I'm doing an effort for it, now I'm first of Belgium but the gap is really small. I now have a score of 26.686

Has anyone some tips to improve without hacking. (espacially round 2 to find the good moment to brake...)

Thanks!

I'm not sure how it works in your territory, but in the UK the top 25 people in the mini-game go to a special live event where they face (as I understand) challenges in GT6.

The top 8 at that live event are invited to the national final. 👍

oow i thought it was only one person...
okay nice, another way to get there, like that!
but the game is full of hackers isn't it?

and I'm only 16, is it possible to go to the next round or do I just have to wait?

and I'm only 16, is it possible to go to the next round or do I just have to wait?

It was hacked on the first day but not since, or not that I've noticed.

You need to be 18 and possess a full driving licence to enter GT Academy. As I understand it, this includes the mini-game live event.

Hacking has been fixed last I checked.

doesn't make any difference, they just want you to invite a friend. If you do, you'll get the car we use now in the final round. But I don't think you will get a better result

that mini game is completely retarded.

BTW, I invited a friend, does that mean I get 2 GT-R GT3 team RJN? because I already got 1 from round 4...

It was hacked on the first day but not since, or not that I've noticed.
I've noticed your top Tingney where's your guide for this ay? ;) seriously what's your top for this it finishes tonight so that's the last way to get to the nationals.

I've noticed your top Tingney where's your guide for this ay? ;) seriously what's your top for this it finishes tonight so that's the last way to get to the nationals.

Hehe, well it's the braking one where all your points are the rest is purely about doing it with as little movement or skidding as possible :)! Only took about 10/15 mins so should be easily beatable, I lost out on about 700 points!

Hehe, well it's the braking one where all your points are the rest is purely about doing it with as little movement or skidding as possible :)! Only took about 10/15 mins so should be easily beatable, I lost out on about 700 points!
I'll give it one good go then. Do you remember what points you were getting for each round? And why does it sometimes not register the score? Thanks for all the advice and especially the guide

This.

Just nail the braking one (should be 13,000 points + after that challenge, though high 12,000s is good). The drag race one you can take quite leisurely on the shifts and only lose about 100 points, the slalom one is just about missing the cones, even if you're swinging the car left and right you won't lose much. The last one is just about staying on the track and minimising sliding, a good tip here is just to tap the arrow keys (fast). 👍

Haha first in my country (I'm only 16 though.. ;p)
Even my young brother (Alexander R who's only 10) got fourth place :D

upload_2014-6-16_22-8-7.png

Received an email today from Tom.Bowers@HPSJardine.com -- My email is flagging this up as a potential security threat. Does anyone know if this is genuine or not? I'm ranked 15th in the UK for the challenge.. had a go on the first night, and that was about it, wasn't expecting to score so highly! :lol:

Received an email today from Tom.Bowers@HPSJardine.com -- My email is flagging this up as a potential security threat. Does anyone know if this is genuine or not? I'm ranked 15th in the UK for the challenge.. had a go on the first night, and that was about it, wasn't expecting to score so highly! :lol:

Yeah that's who I got my email from, gmail didn't flag it as unsafe for me, maybe its the 2 attachments that flagged for you, a quick search for HPSJardine suggests they are legit and a quick search of Tom points you to this guy :) https://www.linkedin.com/pub/tom-bowers/36/aa6/88a So all looks legit hopefully :)

I was the same as you set a score in the first few days and left it at that and in the end stayed in the top 26, I was checking it fairly regularly towards the end and realised that the top 26 was pretty set in stone by the end.

I'm definitely going to attend as its only around 1.5hrs drive to Silverstone, although I doubt I will get through to tuesdays nationals as I have no experience with gt6 and a wheel :( But looking forward to the experience :gtpflag:

It's fascinating to hear that they're doing the live event immediately before the national final. It certainly explains why the national final itself will only take one day, and also why we can't bring guests this year; all together, there's 46 competitors going to Silverstone. That's quite a few people, even without any additional guests.

Well, there goes my plan of using the live event to guess what might pop up at the national final itself... :indiff:

That's who I got my e-mail from, as I understand it he's someone from an events managing company. 👍

Bit worried that you might be going though, you're way too fast. :lol:

I was the same as you set a score in the first few days and left it at that and in the end stayed in the top 26, I was checking it fairly regularly towards the end and realised that the top 26 was pretty set in stone by the end.

I'm definitely going to attend as its only around 1.5hrs drive to Silverstone, although I doubt I will get through to tuesdays nationals as I have no experience with gt6 and a wheel :( But looking forward to the experience :gtpflag:

I did too, spend an hour or so on it, got #3 in the UK and left it. Saw something about it closing soon and checked and was still #3. :lol:

It'll be worth going just for the experience though. There will probably be a few people like you who haven't much experience with the game and it'll be good fun. In fact it'll be worth it just to go and see Silverstone. 👍

Bit worried that you might be going though, you're way too fast. :lol:

If I was that fast I would have qualified via the in-game challenge! :lol: But thanks for the compliment.

If you are going, we could make a convoy and meet on the A14 somewhere!

I did too, spend an hour or so on it, got #3 in the UK and left it. Saw something about it closing soon and checked and was still #3. :lol:

It'll be worth going just for the experience though. There will probably be a few people like you who haven't much experience with the game and it'll be good fun. In fact it'll be worth it just to go and see Silverstone. 👍

Me 3 although mine was 20 minutes, and then someone overtook me and was bored for 15 minutes so got it back ;)! Enjoy every minute of it guys, it will be a great event and great atmosphere!

Back