2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
2nd, 3rd, 10th. I thought I was going to get a win for a minute there, but I'm happy to see Gordon get a win.

Man I thought I had a good point haul :lol:, then I see everyone's else's.
Same here. :lol: 1st, 4th, and 12th, and I'll probably lose (a) spot(s) in the standings. I strongly considered Harvick because he was good in practice and of course got the pole. But I ended up picking Larson, who was the 12th place guy. Can't complain too much though as my other two drivers were Gordon in 1st (thanks for the CP!) and Logano in 4th.

I was just coming to post that you killed it this week with the 1/2/4 finish.

:D Much needed result after the past couple of weeks I've had. And to think that I was seriously considering switching out Gordon for Bowyer before the race. :lol:
Um, that's a two point bonus for winning the pole.

Did I get the BP too? Can't remember if I got my picks in before qualifying or not.

🤬 Kurt.

But then, I recall having picked #24, so... another win! :D

And who exactly was my 3rd pick? All I can recall is Harvick or Kahne. Actually, why do I generally only remember 2 of my picks every single week?

🤬 Kurt.

But then, I recall having picked #24, so... another win! :D

And who exactly was my 3rd pick? All I can recall is Harvick or Kahne. Actually, why do I generally only remember 2 of my picks every single week?
11/24/41

Round 11 Results:

oi9tluO.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries were made this week.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 11 was won by Spacegoat.

Five players received 2 bonus points for picking pole-winner Kevin Harvick before qualifying.

Seven players received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Jeff Gordon.

No Consecutive Picks were spent this week.

Three players did not submit picks this week (Matty, Wilbur, and RedPartyHat). All were docked 10 points per driver (except for Tony Stewart, who was DNF last week), if no CP was available.

Justin and JoeTruckV8 were removed from the standings after being inactive for three consecutive weeks.

No one picked Danica Patrick (7th) or Aric Almirola (8th).

Only two people picked Kasey Kahne (3rd) or Dale Jr (5th).

Only three people picked Carl Edwards (6th)

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Latest Posts

Back