2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
You changed your picks?
Yeah, figured Logano would finish in front of Jr. by 2, but I guess I was wrong :lol:

I didn't have Larson so there was no reason for me not to change if I figured someone would finish better than someone I had picked

Yeah, figured Logano would finish in front of Jr. by 2, but I guess I was wrong :lol:

I didn't have Larson so there was no reason for me not to change if I figured someone would finish better than someone I had picked
I had picked Dale before the last Pocono race, but changed my picks on Sunday morning. I didn't make that mistake again.

#9 Marcos Ambrose.
#18 Kyle Busch.
#47 AJ Allmendinger.

Probably come back to bite me not going with the #2 but really don't want to use any CP's until the chase starts.

Round 21 Results:

uYJJONF.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time, as we are more than halfway through the regular season.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 21 was won by @Patrick, with 129 points.

Two entries received 2 bonus points for picking pole-winner Kyle Larson before qualifying.

Eleven entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Dale Earnhardt.

Three Consecutive Picks were spent this week (@Furinkazen, @The Bman, @Patrick.

Two players picked Brad Keselowski in consecutive weeks, without a CP available. The pick was docked 10 points. (@Wilbur, @vetteman24)

@Ganon83 and @Matty did not submit picks this week. All of their picks were scored based on last round's picks, and penalized 10 points per driver, if no CPs were available.

No one picked Bowyer (4th), Biffle (5th), Newman (8th), or Kahne (10th).

One person picked Harvick (2nd), and McMurray (7th).

Two people picked Hamlin (9th).

This week's average score was 86 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Back