2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
Reminder, there will be a Truck/NW bonus pick form for the Bristol triple-header weekend in two weeks.
For this one, since the Truck race is 2 days before the Nationwide and Cup weekend, can we please be allowed to change our Nationwide picks after the Truck race but before the Nationwide race starts?

For this one, since the Truck race is 2 days before the Nationwide and Cup weekend, can we please be allowed to change our Nationwide picks after the Truck race but before the Nationwide race starts?
Maybe I'll do two separate forms instead.

Switched to Harvick, Ambrose and Kurt.

Don't think Stewart and Kyle Busch are going to do as well.

If anyone still has the 14 when the race starts, they'll get points from Regan Smith.

EDIT - It looks like 6 of the 7 people that had Stewart changed their pick.

Last edited:
If anyone still has the 14 when the race starts, they'll get points from Regan Smith.

EDIT - It looks like 6 of the 7 people that had Stewart changed their pick.
I regret my decision to replace Stewart/Smith for Busch now :lol:

I'll probably never pick Ky. Busch again in Fantasy NA$CAR. Too much win or nothing for me, and in the races where I pick him, I tend to get the nothing far more often than the win.

And to think I was this close to switching out the #18 to the #4 yesterday. But decided against it. :/

I have 1, 2, Gordon. Oh well. As long as AJ and Marcos don't crash each other I will be happy.

2nd, Keselowski (35th), and Busch (40th) :indiff:

If I want to get back into the chase this is not the way to do it.

Back