2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
2nd and 40th I'm sure of. Now please pray that I chose Allmendinger and not Johnson. :scared:

I would hope that's why you got rid of Stewart...though after what happened I'd tend to agree with you about his mental state.

I actually didn't know about what had happened until about 10 minutes ago, when I got home from work.

2nd, 3rd, 7th. Was considering Allmendinger for Harvick, but it's a good result either way.

Round 22 Results:

cIkxK84.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time, as we are more than halfway through the regular season.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 22 was won by @Furinkazen, who scored a 1-2-3 finish. For the 1-2-3, Furinkazen earned an extra CP and 15 bonus points.

Four entries received 2 bonus points for picking pole-winner Jeff Gordon before qualifying.

Ten entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner A.J. Allmendinger.

Six Consecutive Picks were spent this week.

@Matty did not submit picks this week. All of his picks were scored based on last round's picks, and penalized 10 points per driver, if no CPs were available (except Jimmie Johnson, who was DNF last week).

@Ganon83 was removed from the standings, following his third straight week of not submitting picks.

This week's average score was 78 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

#2 Brad Keselowski.
#4 Kevin Harvick.
#48 Jimmie Johnson #88 Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Last edited:
Atleast I got a win out of it, I figured Ambrose would have something happen trying to hard honestly after how he ran at Sonoma. Guess I was wrong, just like I almost wasn't sure about Kurt.

2, 20, 88. I thought about gambling on Biffle, but I'm not in a spot to do much gambling at the moment.

Wow very fast as it has been, if the regulations stay the same I wonder how long it will be before the Daytona lap record speed is broken at Michigan.

Back