2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
@Blitz24: 42/2/24

Every single person has picked the 31 car for elimination after Chase race #6.
All but two have picked the 99.
All but three have picked the 11 car.
All but five have picked the 5 car.

One person has neither the 5 or 11 eliminated (@Gerarghini).

Dang. I wanted to be clueless :lol:.

Ok, so I had the 4, 24, and 42 for today's race but for the elimination, I think I had 18, 31, 99 and which other one?

I thought the SHR cars might dominate here again like they did in the spring race. After the first practice, I'm not convinced. Changing my picks away from 14/4/22.
Glad I dropped the 14 for the 42, but wish I had kept the 22 instead of grabbing the 24.

2nd, 14th, 36th. At least I didn't have the worst week ever, but I'm still going to drop like... I dunno... something that drops fast.

2nd, 12th, 14th.

Despite Harvick's continued bad luck, sure glad I went for him over my original pick of Keselowski.

Round 30 Results:

JOzbZdz.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 30 was won by @seabass and @Dolph Drago.

Four entries received 2 bonus points for picking pole-winner Kevin Harvick before qualifying.

Eight entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Joey Logano.

Seven Consecutive Picks were spent this week @Niop (x2), @FireEmblem10, @Spacegoat, @MustangRyan, @Blitz24, and @seabass.

No one picked Kyle Busch (3rd), Martin Truex (4th), Carl Edwards (5th), Ryan Newman (6th), Denny Hamlin (7th), Austin Dillon (8th), or Brian Vickers (10th).

One person picked Paul Menard (9th).

@tbwhhs and @Chqr did not enter picks for Kansas, so their Dover picks were used, and three CPs were spent.

This week's average score was 95 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

My 4/5/6 turned into a 3/16/17 because of that final caution. Keselowski dropped like an anchor on the restart. Jimmie pitted for two tires, and still lost seven spots after the restart. How the hell does that work?

Well that didn't exactly turn out the way I wanted. 1st, 16th, 42nd...

Thank you for the win, Harvick. Keselowski + older tires + caution + not pitting = this isn't going to turn out good (and it didn't). And I wanted to pick someone other than Larson or McMurray for my non-Chaser, so naturally my pick, Menard, would blow his engine.

All I can hope is that quite a few others picked Bowyer and Vickers. After finishing so strong entering the Chase, I've picked a fantastic time to run into bad luck these past few races (last week aside). :grumpy:

Wow, speaking of that last week, Larson/Keselowski/Gordon was a popular choice. 6 picked those same drivers.

This week, I was 1st, 9th, Vickers.

Back