2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
Wow, speaking of that last week, Larson/Keselowski/Gordon was a popular choice. 6 picked those same drivers.

This week, I was 1st, 9th, Vickers.
If I only picked Gordon over Logano, I would have swept :grumpy:.

Alright, the pick form is going up shortly. My goal is to do the points tonight before going to bed.

Since this is a plate track weekend, I've already drawn the random picks. All three picks are former Sprint Cup race winners. One of them has won twice before at Talladega. If you want the randoms, just post saying so. Double-points to all that elect to use the randoms, if they get the highest score of the week.

Round 31 Results:

2EaMgnc.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 31 was won by @Blitz24.

There was no pole bonus, because the pick form was not released before qualifying.

Nine entries received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Kevin Harvick.

Eight Consecutive Picks were spent this week @Spacegoat, @Furinkazen (x2), @seabass, @Dolph Drago, @Jahgee1124, @The Bman, and @Adamgp.

@tbwhhs, @Chqr, and @LMSCorvetteGT2 did not enter picks. Last week's picks were reused, and CPs were spent, if available.

@vetteman24 picked Jimmie Johnson in consecutive weeks, with no CP available. Ten points were deducted from this pick.

This week's average score was 102 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Yup, he's still around. But now that I picked him I think I doomed him for tomorrow. :lol:

Looks like you gambled a bit there as well with your picks, but it is Talladega, so it may pay off.
Menard screwed me last week by blowing his engine. Careful with your picks...:P

Reminder: Cars that do not finish the race because of a crash on the final lap are NOT considered to be DNF. Picking the same car again next week will require a CP.

My picks: 55/20/88

Random picks: 1/16/27

This is probably the best chance the random picks have had to win a round. McMurray and Biffle are both very good plate track drivers.

Also, no picks from @jmacca @Chqr @tbwhhs @Wilbur @LMSCorvetteGT2

Back