Round 33 Results:

O6mI5BA.png

Legend:
GREEN BOX = Race win - gained 1 Consecutive Pick
RED BOX = Driver failed to finish - can be used next week without using CP
(CP) = Consecutive Pick used for selection
(P10) = 10 point penalty for selection, no CP available for this pick

Notes:

No new entries are being allowed at this time.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 33 was won by @Blitz24

Two entries received 2 points for picking pole-winner Jamie McMurray before qualifying.

No one received a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Dale Earnhardt jr.

Several Consecutive Picks were spent this week: @Niop, @MustangRyan, @jmacca, @Blitz24, @seabass, @Dolph Drago, @TheBook, @tbwhhs (x2), @Gerarghini

@jmacca, @tbwhhs, and @Chqr did not enter picks. Last week's picks were reused, and CPs were spent, if available.

No one picked Earnhardt (1st), Newman (3rd), or Allmendinger (9th).

One person picked Stewart (2nd), or Ragan (10th). @Gerarghini even used a CP on Ragan, and got a 10th place out of it.

This week's average score was 81 points.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Had we done the elimination bracket, the scores would look like this after 3 rounds, before the points reset:

jlqCdp3.png

Consecutive picks were traded in for 2 points each for everyone that needed to get over the 13th place score of 5341. Dolph Drago advanced with the same 5341 points based on the tiebreaker, most race winners selected, over jmacca.

After the reset, here is what the points would look like:

0p9yuAI.png

Had we instead chosen the elimination bracket, these would be the scores after Talladega:

hL1nZcB.png

The Post-Talladega reset, pre-Martinsville points would be:

czrVmNK.png

Last edited:
Had we instead chosen the elimination bracket, these would be the scores after Talladega:

hL1nZcB.png

The Post-Talladega reset, pre-Martinsville points would be:

czrVmNK.png
Well crap, I should have voted for the dumb elimination style. :lol: I would still be in contention somehow. Much better than my current 136 points back. :grumpy:

Edit: My picks for Texas:
#22 Joey Logano
#48 Jimmie Johnson (CP) (I have a feeling he could dominate this weekend)
#78 Martin Truex Jr. (This pick will probably blow up in my face. Not that it matters when I'm already out of contention anyway.)

Last edited:
7/12/Gordon.

An hour ago, Larson was my worst driver, and Gordon and Logano were running 1/2.

15th, 17th, 25th.

Unless I get a miracle comeback, I'm probably out of the running for 1st.

My picks for Texas:
#22 Joey Logano
#48 Jimmie Johnson (CP) (I have a feeling he could dominate this weekend)
#78 Martin Truex Jr. (This pick will probably blow up in my face. Not that it matters when I'm already out of contention anyway.)
My prediction results:
#22 Logano (12th) - I only got to see the last 2 restarts, which ended up being where all the excitement was. So I don't know how well Logano was doing, only that he spun at some point.
#48 Johnson (1st) - check
#78 Truex Jr. (19th) - check (should have gone with the usual Ganassi suspects)

My prediction results:
#22 Logano (12th) - I only got to see the last 2 restarts, which ended up being where all the excitement was. So I don't know how well Logano was doing, only that he spun at some point.
#48 Johnson (1st) - check
#78 Truex Jr. (19th) - check (should have gone with the usual Ganassi suspects)
Logano ran in the top five most of the day. On a late pit stop, Logano had a lug nut fall off of the wheel, costing him a ton of time and positions. Getting buried in traffic led to him racing side-by-side which cut his tire.

Logano ran in the top five most of the day. On a late pit stop, Logano had a lug nut fall off of the wheel, costing him a ton of time and positions. Getting buried in traffic led to him racing side-by-side which cut his tire.
Thanks for the info. 👍

Back