2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
1/2/5, all with a lap led, and the most laps led (Keselowski, 53).

Had Junior led the last lap, there would have been a three-way tie for most laps led, with Junior, Keselowski, and Kyle Busch all leading exactly 52 laps.

6th, 15th, 23rd. That last caution killed me as I was looking at two guys in the top 6 (Bowyer had come out of nowhere) and around a 15th for McMurray (where he finished anyway). But Johnson and Bowyer both lost some time on pit road. And in that mess back there where you can't pass, Bowyer had his contact with the wall. :grumpy:

Aside from Logano and Stewart, I don't remember my 3rd pick, wasn't Keselowski for sure, so I definitely hope it was Jr.

Round 3 Results:

7M7PvAw.png

The lone new entrant started with 77 points, the fewest points earned in the first 2 rounds.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 3 was won by MustangRyan and LorenzoEspresso.

10 entries won a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Brad Keselowski.

Two Consecutive Picks were spent this week (Furinkazen and Patrick).

Seabass is still the most consistent player. Seabass scored 108, 107, and 110 in the first three rounds.

Spacegoat has picked 9 drivers, all of which have finished in the top 10. He is the only player to do so. His 6 top-5 picks is also best in the league.

Four players have picked all three race winners. Fittingly, they are all in the top 4 positions in the standings.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.

Round 3 Results:

7M7PvAw.png

The lone new entrant started with 77 points, the fewest points earned in the first 2 rounds.

The Consecutive Pick for most points scored in round 3 was won by MustangRyan and LorenzoEspresso.

10 entries won a Consecutive Pick for picking race winner Brad Keselowski.

Two Consecutive Picks were spent this week (Furinkazen and Patrick).

Seabass is still the most consistent player. Seabass scored 108, 107, and 110 in the first three rounds.

Spacegoat has picked 9 drivers, all of which have finished in the top 10. He is the only player to do so. His 6 top-5 picks is also best in the league.

Four players have picked all three race winners. Fittingly, they are all in the top 4 positions in the standings.

Please let me know if you see any errors in anyone's score. Scoring errors will only be corrected up until the start of the next race.
Didn't see my name on the spreadsheets, did my picks not get in on time?

Picking Harvick hurt bad. Oh well, it happens. Really wanted to pick the 48 last week, but didn't have a CP to fall back on in case he didn't win and I planned on picking him this week.

Back