2014 Fantasy NASCAR: Round 36 Homestead

• Thread starter MustangRyan
  • 2,073 comments
Picked the winner, all picks in top 10, only gain one spot...

This is gonna be a long year.
You were in a massive hole, though. You gained a lot of ground on those above you, even though you didn't gain many positions. Have another week that strong again next week, and you'll probably gain 5-10 spots, easy.

EDIT: You went from being 46 points out of the Chase last week, down to only 31 points behind 16th place this week.

@MustangRyan The CLICK HERE in the OP for the pick form links to the Sprint Unlimited.
It's still the Phoenix link, which is no longer accepting responses. The form was originally named for the Unlimited when I was playing with Google Docs late last year, but has been copied and modified each week for each new race. Once the Vegas entry list is out, I'll try to get the new entry form up and linked soon.

It's still the Phoenix link, which is no longer accepting responses. The form was originally named for the Unlimited when I was playing with Google Docs late last year, but has been copied and modified each week for each new race. Once the Vegas entry list is out, I'll try to get the new entry form up and linked soon.
Jayski has one

Hoping I have better luck this week.

20- Matt Kenseth
48- Jimmie Johnson
88- Dale Earnhardt Jr.

Yes. Four players got two bonus points last week for picking Keselowski before qualifying started.

18, 22, 48.

Kenseth would have been an alternate, same with Hamlin... but I want some diversity.

Hmm...The names near the top of the qualifying and practice charts are not what I was expecting. I was feeling like the brothers Busch, Kenseth, Harvick, and Jr. would be a little bit faster. Of course, some of them will dial in their car for the race and move to the front.

My picks be:
#1 Jamie McMurray
#15 Clint Bowyer
#48 Jimmie Johnson

And I contemplated going with one of the rookies, as both Dillon and Larson seem to have pretty fast cars this week. But I still can't trust rookies this early into a season, so I chose neither. I'm a little scared of my McMurray pick, but he's been near the top of the charts.

Back