2014 Final thoughts

I don't have your other health issues, but I am 5 years older and am still getting faster. I am doing better than ever in WRS TTs and races. So don't worry about your age. I am sure it helps to have younger reflexes, but I only started playing a few years ago, so what I am figuring out, as to how to get faster, is outpacing my age.

Its not so much my age as it is my failing health due to my disabilities, perhaps you missed that point. I wish it was just my age and getting old normally that I had to worry about, but there are other issues at play here. Anyway, it is what it is, all I can do is keep trying.

After coming back to GT after about 6 years off of it. It's sad to see just how bad the game really is now days...

Really provides a great opportunity tho!

Congrats to all competitors who made it.

Back to iRacing I will go...

:(

Have fun and good luck with iRacing! I'm sure you do well there.

:(

Have fun and good luck with iRacing! I'm sure you do well there.
@Doodle definitely recommend giving it a try to help prepare you for the actual GT Academy, great alternative to actual track time if you won't be able to get some.

I'm sure you will get through the regionals next year.

Congrats to all GTA finallists, especially my buddies Lloydz, Griffin (knew you guys were pretty good) and the contingent from Ore and the NW.
Also Tidgney, thanks for the guide.

I don't think we'll get them at all. I was expecting to get the cars after the events were over. Congrats to everyone who made it to the National Finals, and who knows what might happen next year? I hope to see you all there next year though!

Sort of Post-Signature: All the cars handled terribly (in my case, they handled like bricks). I don't know how they played out for you, but I congratulate everyone who was brave (or wisely stupid) enough to take on the challenges made by the four cars!

I don't think we'll get them at all. I was expecting to get the cars after the events were over. Congrats to everyone who made it to the National Finals, and who knows what might happen next year? I hope to see you all there next year though!

Sort of Post-Signature: All the cars handled terribly (in my case, they handled like bricks). I don't know how they played out for you, but I congratulate everyone who was brave (or wisely stupid) enough to take on the challenges made by the four cars!

The round 4 car is now available for purchase from the dealership. The "academy" cars do not seem to be available for purchase at this point.

As for the handling of the cars - the Leaf actually handled pretty good, I can't even remember the round 2 combo, the Z in round 3 handled well despite the tires, and the GTR from round 4 handled great IMO - just like round 3 combo, required you to really manage the weight transfer - keeping the front end loaded to get it to turn and careful throttle manipulation to keep the rear end planted. Just my .02

The round 4 car is now available for purchase from the dealership. The "academy" cars do not seem to be available for purchase at this point.

As for the handling of the cars - the Leaf actually handled pretty good, I can't even remember the round 2 combo, the Z in round 3 handled well despite the tires, and the GTR from round 4 handled great IMO - just like round 3 combo, required you to really manage the weight transfer - keeping the front end loaded to get it to turn and careful throttle manipulation to keep the rear end planted. Just my .02
We had the Leaf in Rd.1, the Z in Rd.2, GT-R Black Edition in Rd.3 and the GT-R GT3 in Rd.4 :)

Back