2015 NASCAR Thread - And then there was 1

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jahgee
  • 10,978 comments
  • 404,764 views
It's gonna take a long time to get use to Edwards' move. Feels weird. :boggled:
 
Regan is like "hi there, just passing by!"
 
Do they quiet the cheering or does nobody care?
 
Ummmm what about Simonsen? It took a guy crashing into a tree for a barrier on La Sarthe to make a change..
Um you're barking up the wrong tree, and showing your lack once again. ACO is the tree you want to be barking up considering they're the ones that mainly do the rules for Le Mans and now do it in a group effort with a major FIA/ACO series. Brush up on your safety history with the group first before you go off on some unknown.
 
Um you're barking up the wrong tree, and showing your lack once again. ACO is the tree you want to be barking up considering they're the ones that mainly do the rules for Le Mans and now do it in a group effort with a major FIA/ACO series. Brush up on your safety history with the group first before you go off on some unknown.
It's the FIA WEC. That race was on the calendar year of the WEC and FIA series. Sorry dude
 
It's the FIA WEC. That race was on the calendar year of the WEC and FIA series. Sorry dude

The ACO govern Le Mans, regardless of it being part of the FIA. Sorry pal.
 
It's the FIA WEC. That race was on the calendar year of the WEC and FIA series. Sorry dude

That doesn't mean anything the ACO overseas Le Mans and has for years.

EDIT:
ukfan is right, I just get tired of DP fanatic always trying to think he knows other series that he is out of his depth on.
 
When is this race starting? 1pm local or is that the telecast?
 
f7f.jpeg
 
"I knew I was in over my head when he ordered a salad and I ordered a cheeseburger." -Tony Stewart on a memory of when he met Jeff Gordon.
All that fence climbing made up for it :sly:
 
Well I was hoping for Kurt Busch to win, but now I'm gonna back Smoke,
 
For some reason to me, this pit walk is cringe material.. :scared: But funny as hell too :lol:
 
I wish I could watch this :/
 
My prediction is that cars will turn left at 190+ at Daytona and eventually crash.
 
Back