2016 F1 Fantasy-Prediction LeagueFormula 1 

I forgot to submit picks for this weekend as I was busy sorting out my weekend away at Donington! Hopefully I'll still have some CPs left afterwards.

Is there a leaderboard anywhere? The google sheet in the 2nd post requires permission to see.

I'll look into it, but that's the leader board. I'll post up the actual images today, I've finally got back to normal life for now. I just got my final grades back this week (passed my classes) and now I can focus on you guys consistently. Sorry for delays.

Can you make it accessible to everyone, or is there stuff on it you would prefer us not to see?

Well I think it was closed off because I was actively editing it. So let me finish everything and I'll open it up again, but I usually close it off to just edit stuff so I can make sure a few times I did everything right.

So Monaco this weekend with Practice 1 & 2 tomorrow so you need to get your picks in before tomorrow morning, no results for a while so I don't know how many consecutive picks I've got, if any....

Winner(s) of the 2016 Chinese GP

chinese-640.gif
tbiq6ei.png

BwWV2KM.png

China results, @sems4arsenal won this round and we see our first players to not join a round, thus their consecutive picks were used in place. Also those wondering what the overall points are right now (as of Monaco) please check the link in the post that shows overall points. It should be working.

Winner(s) of the Russian GP

T1Sxap2.jpg

z5eoUpt.png

vyx0CiC.png

Winner of this round was @Swagger897, this round was the first round I started to notice a trend that people were repeteadly using past picks without actively keeping up with their former picks. Even if you have no idea of how man CP you have you know you don't have enough to pick 3 or 4 drivers every weekend since Australia to now...

This trend still continues onward to Monaco and even with me getting back in gear with the game, I can bet that people will still over pick drivers when they shouldn't. You will not get the points you think in doing this.

Also, the same 3 people from last round that didn't submit forms also didn't again and thus have one more race strike against them before being dropped. SVT missed this round but comes back, thus a simple mistake on his part. @aarror picked late and thus took the five point penalty, I picked late and took an automatic loss of CP which would come back to bite me.

Alright so the CP (consecutive points) thing is making me scratch my head a bit now.

For the Chinese GP, it seems I had 4, now in the Russian GP, I have 1 + 1. Is this the remaining amount?

Also, are the CPs for everyone or just certain positions?

Alright so the CP (consecutive points) thing is making me scratch my head a bit now.

For the Chinese GP, it seems I had 4, now in the Russian GP, I have 1 + 1. Is this the remaining amount?

Also, are the CPs for everyone or just certain positions?

I don't understand your question. CP are consecutive picks, if you pick Lewis in China and then Russia you've used a CP. If he wrecks in China and you picked him you get to pick him over again the next GP since he didn't finish. The 1+1 means you have 2 picks, the plus 1 indicates you got another CP for winning the round. Everyone starts with CP and everyone has to manage them, if you got to pick the top five racers of the season every race there wouldn't be much point to this game.

Winner(s) of the Spanish Grand Prix
hJjcRvH.jpg

CWacpRs.png

TOtZnUj.png

For the second time this season and the only one to do so thus far @ROAD_DOGG33J wins again and increases his gigantic amount of CP as well. I missed this round due to using the wrong routing link, and several people went down to 0 CP due to yet again picking the same drivers they had for several GP. Having a set of ten drivers and thus having interchanging picks of 5 every GP is the best way to do things, this way you can always do a CP if your feel you need the extra points but you also still have five drivers you can feel confident in the following GP.

I don't understand your question. CP are consecutive picks, if you pick Lewis in China and then Russia you've used a CP. If he wrecks in China and you picked him you get to pick him over again the next GP since he didn't finish. The 1+1 means you have 2 picks, the plus 1 indicates you got another CP for winning the round. Everyone starts with CP and everyone has to manage them, if you got to pick the top five racers of the season every race there wouldn't be much point to this game.
Ahh, okay, makes much more sense now.

Another question, how did my points go down by 30?

Where are your points down by 30?

EDIT: You do realize it says in the points column at the top, Rd/Overall pts. indicating that you have points gained for the round (e.g. Monaco GP) and then overall points for all rounds up to that point. You didn't lose 30 points you just didn't do as well from one round to the next.

Ahhh... Now I think I've got it all understood. A little bit of confusion going on with myself, but I think overall ive got it down now.

You still looking for a flag? Make one in paint :P

Anyway, Canadian GP this weekend. My picks are in early since funnily enough, I am moving to Canada on Saturday...

Nah I thought I posted the Monaco results, I had a flag and all, but what I see is a partial finished post and the flag missing :(

Anyways as I said in one of the posts the current up to date points are available, and that in itself will show who won Monaco. I should also note that since it's part of the crown jewel, they also won that as well.

Nah I thought I posted the Monaco results, I had a flag and all, but what I see is a partial finished post and the flag missing :(

Anyways as I said in one of the posts the current up to date points are available, and that in itself will show who won Monaco. I should also note that since it's part of the crown jewel, they also won that as well.
Was just giving you crap since it is about the easiest flag to make :). I saw the result sheet, thanks for unlocking it.

Just submitted my picks for Canada, seems as though I did really poor after China. Here's hoping my drivers do well this weekend.

Just submitted my picks for Canada, seems as though I did really poor after China. Here's hoping my drivers do well this weekend.

You didn't do that bad, you just missed a race which cost you bonus points and potential points for correct pole sitter.

Back