2016 GTP Awards - Funniest Member

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 28 comments

Who deserves to win GTPlanet's Funniest Member award for 2016?

• axletramp

Votes: 26 17.4%
  • Daniel

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Danny

Votes: 34 22.8%
  • Dennisch

Votes: 29 19.5%
  • Liquid

Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Nismonath5

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Touring Mars

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • TS050

Votes: 23 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtplanet-awards-2016.png

Who makes you laugh the most with their great (or awful!) sense of humor?

Please vote above for who you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for Funniest Member 2016. Nominees are:
@axletramp
@Daniel
@Danny
@Dennisch
@Liquid
@Nismonath5
@Touring Mars
@TS050

The poll said "Friendliest", so I've fixed it. 👍

I've seen funnier banter from other members tbh.

The funniest banter from most of the nominees happens in the premium section, which is probably why they don't seem as funny to you.

Reactions: Ken
Where is the option for @Famine.
He is funny due to him being so serious and deadly with than ban hammer.
Really? Is banning people what makes people funny?

Man comedy standards have changed since my day.

Really? Is banning people what makes people funny?

Man comedy standards have changed since my day.

He is banning those that deserve it.

Do you not laugh at the instant karma when some idiot does something and the cops are right their?

Plus I live for dark humor

What!? Bannings are hilarious, especially when they're epically suicidal. Famine (et al) have the final say and therefore the best punchlines (or coup de grace, depends how you look at it). I'd genuinely say some of the funniest members on here are the admin staff.

*collects cheque on way out*

EDIT: How tempting is it to vote for yourself!? :lol:

Dammit, I've done it!

Now starts my smear campaign on @Danny and @Dennisch. Shouldn't be too hard as they're pretty much their own one man smear campaign managers as it is. :P
Considering you can't change your vote and most of the voting has already been done, you may have left this a touch too late.....

My opponents in this poll are communist losers and anyone who votes for them is probably a criminal. I know all the best puns; Siriously, just look them up on your phone.

Did I mention how rigged this poll is? We all know GTP is nothing but circle-jerks. When I win I'm going to open a special prosecution against every one who wasn't on my side and ban them all. I'm going to embiggen this cromulent forum.

You're just jealous that your's is just an a.
More like a capital B followed by a number of equals symbols then a capital D. Sideways s symbol is optional.

EDIT: In this context, do you really want to win the Funniest Member competition? :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back