2016 GTP Awards - Game of the Year

• Thread starter DQuaN
  • 23 comments

Which deserves to win GTPlanet's Game of the Year award for 2016?

• Assetto Corsa (PS4, XB1)

Votes: 56 28.3%
  • DiRT Rally (PS4, XB1)

Votes: 44 22.2%
  • F1 2016 (PS4, XB1, PC)

Votes: 23 11.6%
  • Forza Horizon 3 (XB1, PC)

Votes: 73 36.9%
  • Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo (PS4, XB1, PC)

Votes: 2 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DQuaN

Goat of the Year
Premium
United Kingdom
Ealing-London
gtplanet-awards-2016.png

This award will go to the racing game that the GTPlanet voters think is the best to have been released during the 2016 calendar year.

Please vote above for which you think should be the GTPlanet Award winner for GTPlanet Game of the Year 2016.

Nominees are:
Assetto Corsa (PS4, XB1)
DiRT Rally (PS4, XB1)
F1 2016 (PS4, XB1, PC)
Forza Horizon 3 (XB1, PC)
Sebastien Loeb Rally Evo (PS4, XB1, PC)

Don't even know if Assetto Corsa even deserves to be even a "game" of the year, but

I honestly prefer Pokemon Sun & Moon but since that's not on the list, guess I can't choose, didn't play any of these :P

Horizon 3 has been the most polished and fun game this year. The others aren't even remotely interesting.

Dirt Rally does it for me. If Assetto Corsa was more polished and closer to its PC counterpart then it would've got my vote.

DiRT Rally, no contest.

Well, clearly there is but it's still #1 in my heart.

Feeling bad for the one that has gotten precisely zero votes so far, poor thing - does not deserve such cruelty :(

(Although I didn't vote for it either :embarrassed: :lol:)

Forza beats AC.... what a shame, AC is the pinnacle of a great and serious simulator unlike Forza.

if it was Vote for Best SIM, then Out of the Choices I agree that Assetto Corsa, has the best Simulated Physics.
But I cast my Vote on the Best Racing Game, that I have FUN with.
And that to me is Forza Horizon 3.
It the Most Diverse and Fun racing Game on the list, in my Opinion.
AC isn't even half a Game, and I don't find what we have on the Console too much Fun.
I enjoy the Simulation value of it, but when I think,
"Tonight I have an Hour for some racing Fun." AC is NOT my game of Choice.

What's funny is that I haven't played any of 'em.

Although the one I want to play the most is Horizon 3 so I voted that.

I may never be able to play it thanks to me having a bad PC and getting a PS4 over an Xbone.

Forza beats AC.... what a shame, AC is the pinnacle of a great and serious simulator unlike Forza.

Forza Horizon isn't a simulator. It's an open world exploration racing game. If anything it makes sense it would beat AC. AC is amazing but it's scope of capturing an audience is very limited compared to the widespread appeal of Horizon.

Funny how the only one I actually own on that list isn't even my favorite (Dirt Rally).

Driveclub VR not worthy of a nomination?

Write-in vote for it from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back