2016 Le Mans 24 Hours - 15th to 19th June 2016

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 3,302 comments
And there's Fox cutting away from the finish to go to commercial break. Actually WTF?! Typical Fox.

even as an Audi fan I feel bad for them. Unfortunately, that's the power of Le Mans. You can run flawlessly, but if something goes wrong, it's all for nothing.

On a side note, the Toyota will still be classified in 2nd won't it? Everyone else is multiple laps off

even as an Audi fan I feel bad for them. Unfortunately, that's the power of Le Mans. You can run flawlessly, but if something goes wrong, it's all for nothing.

On a side note, the Toyota will still be classified in 2nd won't it? Everyone else is multiple laps off
As long as it can cross the finish line.

:eek: I absolutely cannot believe those last 6 minutes. Completely unreal. This is why this is the greatest race in the world. It's the hardest race in the world. :bowdown:

This feels unlike any other Le Mans I've ever seen. It certainly fits the legend but, ****, ****ing ****, this is too hard.

Don't they have to finish that last lap or something?

I'm happy Ford went on to win their class, though. Ford - Ferrari - Ford is quite a beautiful podium, from my point of view. A little disappointed that Corvette Racing didn't get to fight for the win, though.

It's rare that I really care so much about a sports team but right here right now... I feel as if I were part of Toyota myself... :(

the #5 had been running around like its a sunday drive. no troubles. jsut keep a excelente pace, and out of trouble. I was loving the prius power

Don't they have to finish that last lap or something?

I'm happy Ford went on to win their class, though. Ford - Ferrari - Ford is quite a beautiful podium, from my point of view. A little disappointed that Corvette Racing didn't get to fight for the win, though.
Nakajima had managed to get the car over the chequered finish so that could of secured the car for second.

Latest Posts

Back