2017 24 Hours of Le Mans fantasy gameSports Cars 

United States
Arizona
HamiltonMP427
5852bb85423e1.jpeg

LINK to pick form
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...?usp=pp_url&entry.1274299509&entry.1819019726

SPREADSHEET OF SUBMITTED PICKS

POINTS BREAK DOWN

If the pick you made for LMP1 finishes first you will get 20 points if it finishes second you'll get 10 and third will be 5 points.
(LMP1 1st = 20, 2nd = 10, 3rd = 5)

For LMP2, GTE Pro and GTE Am you'll get 15 points for each car that finishes on the podium.

An additional bonus five points will be given for anyone who predicts the closest number of laps the winning car performs.

WINNERS

The two best scoring players will be picked.

Additional Rules
Only one pick per user allowed. Your most recent pick will be the one scored.

Responses will be accepted up until the start of the race, at which time the pick form will be closed and no more entries will be accepted.

Last edited:
I don't understand. What is the game? Is it about making predictions about the real race, or is there some fantasy simulation /role play thingy?

I think we'll see a new total lap record. The forecast is good plus the extended runoffs in dangerous areas of track should result in less cautions.

Go to the link posted, follow the instructions, the rules are right there in the OP. I really don't know how else to simplify it...

I assume we're predicting the real race then. But is there a fantasy part and if so, what is it about?

I assume we're predicting the real race then. But is there a fantasy part and if so, what is it about?

It's just a name, yes you're making prediction. We've always called it a fantasy league game for various race and series. That's all. If you're interested as I said in the last post, go to the link provided and follow the instructions.

It's just a name, yes you're making prediction. We've always called it a fantasy league game for various race and series. That's all. If you're interested as I said in the last post, go to the link provided and follow the instructions.

Thanks! I'll submit an entry tomorrow, need to study the LMP2 and GT classes more first.
Yeah, the fantasy name got me confused, it made me think of dice rolls...

Guys you don't need to put the car, just the year. If I don't know the winner of that year (1991 is pretty easy) then wikipedia is a short search away. Just don't want you guys to have to type out some long car name.

I thought they did...

Considering that was a very easy time to remember (and forget) GT1 due to only two teams racing it, the other being my avatar, no they didn't. They finished in the top five or something crazy, but it was still an Audi who finished far ahead in first.

I can edit in your favorite overall winner if you want?

Considering that was a very easy time to remember (and forget) GT1 due to only two teams racing it, the other being my avatar, no they didn't. They finished in the top five or something crazy, but it was still an Audi who finished far ahead in first.

I can edit in your favorite overall winner if you want?

Ok, put in the 1983 Porsche 956 #1 car for my favorite Le Mans winner.

It didn't look too bad at about 2-3 hours into the race. Even my laps prediction looked doable. But then Le Mans happened.

At least I nailed one of the Pro cars :P

Edit: I watched the race at my parents' house. Having studied all the qualification times and thinking about how things could unfold, I carefully made my predictions.

My mother, casually taking a look at the TV early on in the race and seeing Porsche #2 being repaired in the garage:
- Poor guys. I'm going to cheer for them.

Guess who made the better choice. :banghead:

Last edited:
Back