2017 Formula 1 Gran Premio de Espana PirelliFormula 1 

Lewis has this in the bag.

Don't say that, Malaysia '16, never forget.

Williams should replace Lance with Pascal.

Incredible how much quicker the Ferrari and Mercedes cars are over the rest of the field.

They could have if they didn't call for Pascal so early, but then again the much experienced and faster Massa isn't having that much better of a day than the young rookie.

I hope this isn't a sign of Ferrari losing their way on strategy again like they used to do with Alonso.

Vettel lost a lot of time behind Massa. Jesus.

And FERNANDO!! Overtaking Mercedes power!!

I hope this isn't a sign of Ferrari losing their way on strategy again like they used to do with Alonso.

Used to? It was just last year they were regularly losing races that should have gone their way when Mercedes weren't in it as well as losing podiums to RBR. Ferrari seems to have changed a bit of a new leaf this year only.

That's what I mean, the races so far this year have been promising.

Do Williams really need the pay driver money this much, Stroll would look out of place in a Sauber.

And Surely Palmer is gone after this he is rubbish.

Lewis a bit plucky. A bit lucky.

He's got to watch those starts. Almost lost the race because of that poor drive off the line.

Still, awesome job on those last two stints. Well deserved win.

Williams needs a complete overhaul. New drivers, new team strategists, new everything.

And Palmer is just a turd.
I think Massa is okay but is clearly made to look better then he is by Stroll, but Williams need a decent driver alongside to collect points if they want to even hope to battle force India.

Why does Renault keep Palmer? 9 places behind Hülkenberg and miles away from any points. 2nd last from the cars finishing the race and he could only gain 2 places in this whole race, despite 3 cars crashing out in front of him.

Why does Renault keep Palmer? 9 places behind Hülkenberg and miles away from any points. 2nd last from the cars finishing the race and he could only gain 2 places in this whole race, despite 3 cars crashing out in front of him.
Hopefully this gets addressed soon. He is just not F1 Material.

What is wrong with Lewis? He's completely destroyed.

Good to see Sebastian smile yet again. Looks like he really enjoys this season's racing. 👍

Latest Posts

Back