2018-2019 FA Cup

• Thread starter Famine
  • 38 comments
Wolves 2-0 up v Man United and its deserved as we have shown no intensity at all and just don't look arsed.

Watford beat Palace 2-1 to progress to the semi finals and continuing their fantastic season, Swansea-Man City was a great match, Swansea lead two nil and then City got back into it from B Silva, a suspect penalty which came off Swansea's keeper and a winner which was offside, Man City through 2-3. Swansea did well.

Semi finals are this weekend, its Man City v Brighton on BBC One at 5.30pm tomorrow, and then its Watford v Wolves on BT Sport at 4pm on Sunday.

FA Cup final is tomorrow between Man City and Watford at 5pm on BBC One and BT Sport.

I think, although factually accurate, that's still somehow an overstatement.

:lol::lol:

I think I know what you mean, Man City thumped Watford 6-0!

Easily the most one-sided Cup final I have ever known.

Step forward Northampton ON Chenecks, and claim your prize as worst FA Cup team this year.

For the record, the Chenecks (what?) entered in the very first Extra-Preliminary Round and lost to Biggleswade (not to be confused with either Biggleswade Town or Biggleswade United; yes, there's THREE teams in this town), who lost to Soham Town Rangers, who lost to FC Romania, who lost to Beaconsfield Town, who lost to Concord Rangers, who lost to Dover Athletic, who lost to Bury, who lost to Luton Town, who lost to Sheffield Wednesday (yay, we're helping!), who lost to Chelsea, who lost to Manchester United, who lost to Wolverhampton Wanderers, who lost to Watford, who lost to Manchester City in the final.

Step forward Northampton ON Chenecks, and claim your prize as worst FA Cup team this year.

For the record, the Chenecks (what?) entered in the very first Extra-Preliminary Round and lost to Biggleswade (not to be confused with either Biggleswade Town or Biggleswade United; yes, there's THREE teams in this town), who lost to Soham Town Rangers, who lost to FC Romania, who lost to Beaconsfield Town, who lost to Concord Rangers, who lost to Dover Athletic, who lost to Bury, who lost to Luton Town, who lost to Sheffield Wednesday (yay, we're helping!), who lost to Chelsea, who lost to Manchester United, who lost to Wolverhampton Wanderers, who lost to Watford, who lost to Manchester City in the final.

I still can't wrap my head around that but it's a neat statistic.

Which prestigious teams are the previous winners of it again?

Latest Posts

Back