2018 International Rally Championship- Season finished, Harsk100 is the 2018 IRC champion.

• Thread starter Harsk100
  • 149 comments
Sorry for fourth post in a row everyone.

Due to the recent addition of Red Bull Ring and the majority of participants wanting it to include on the rally series, the Rally organisation is happy to announce that the Rally Austria will be coming back to the International Rally Championship Calendar, three years later. This will be a 2nd edition, as the inaugural edition was held on December 2015, which was valid as a first round from Rally Trophy - Little Christmas Cup.

upload_2018-9-17_22-26-4.png

And also, there will be a new One Make Cup, which will be Honda Beat vs S660 Cup. Those Honda cars will be running on Stock Power and stock BHP, tuning prohibited. They remain on R4 Class though. The Cup will be valid for the final 4 rounds.

Regarding about the specs, @Obelisk has noticed that there was 1290 kg on Ford Focus Gr. B Rally Car's Stock BoP, however, after this issue, we found that the stock of kg on Ford is 1260 kg and not 1290 kg. Thanks to Obelisk for helping the Organisation to correct this issue! :cheers:

Sorry for double post guys.

Just to let you know that @Harsk100 has won the Rally Japan and regained the championship lead after @CrazyJohn was not able to achieve better than 5th. So, here are the following results...

upload_2018-10-4_21-42-33.png

upload_2018-10-4_21-44-38.png

The next Round is on Red Bull Ring, which will mark the Rally Austria's return after 3 years, since its first edition on 2015. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track! :cheers:

You had one heck of an impressive run this round. None of us Shadow Racers could even match that consistency.

As a matter of fact, I personally practiced so hard that I caused my game to bug out:

You had one heck of an impressive run this round. None of us Shadow Racers could even match that consistency.

As a matter of fact, I personally practiced so hard that I caused my game to bug out:

Very weird, as it is not usual to happen.

Thanks Obelisk. I just had to be very careful not to hit the wall, because if I had damage, I would throw away my win.

Which wall are you talking about?
The wall of final corner, meaning, if I would hit the wall at the back of my car while I was doing the corner, my car would spin out and then would take a lot of damage, causing me not to just losing about 5-10 seconds, but also costing my victory.

The Rally is extended for more 3 days guys, so @Mikhail24RD will be able to do the runs and that way, boost a little bit the Finished Drivers number list in the Rally Results. 👍

Sorry for double post guys and also apologies for being late in Results.

Unfortunately, @Mikhail24RD did not make it to this Rally, therefore, here are the results.

18 irc r9.JPG
18 irc r9 st.JPG

In this rally, we have found 4 Champions!

R2 Class: @epic_apri_39 (Mazda, MMRacing, United Kingdom);
International Rally Cup for Under-21 Drivers: @ss3 (Ford, J&M Motorsport, United States of America);
International Rally Cup for Under-15 Drivers: @Megamunkki (NISMO Racing, Finland);
International Rally Cup for Under-12 Drivers: Michael James Morrisson (Australia, Mikey's Racing Team).

In next Round, @Harsk100 might be crowned International Rally Champion with 1 round to go. To Pedro Harsk be the Global Rally Champion with 1 round remaining, he needs to finish at least while @CrazyJohn must not score. If @CrazyJohn manages to score, Pedro Harsk needs to be 33 points ahead of CrazyJohn, as if Pedro Harsk wins the next round and CrazyJohn scores, the Rally Championship Title will be decided in the final round at Nurburgring.

For R3 Class Championship, there are two title contenders: Sami Saukkonen and @Neyrox. The Finnish Alpine driver needs only 1 point to secure the R3 Class Championship Title for Finland, because even if Chris Johnson wins the Final two Rally Rounds, the Finnish driver will win the Championship by 1 point.
To @Neyrox be the R3 Class Champion, he needs to win the final 2 rounds, while Sami Saukkonen must not score a single point in two final rounds. If it is done, Sami Saukkonen and @Neyrox will be sharing the title, meaning, they will be crowned as champions.

For International Rally Cup for Under-17 Drivers, @epic_apri_39 is only 16 points away to be crowned the Under-17 Champion. To make it happen, the british Mazda driver only needs to finish 5th or higher to secure the Under-17 Trophy Title (even if Kasper Korvanen wins the two final rounds and Luke does not come to final two Rounds, the Finnish driver will still lose the Title, as number of Round attendances play in Luke's favour).
However, if Luke does finish 6th or lower and if Kasper Korvanen wins, the Under-17 Trophy Title will be decided on the final round.

The penultimate Round of 2018 IRC is the 2nd edition of Australian Rally, which is set in Mount Panorama, known as Bathurst. The length of the rally is 7 laps long. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for the next round.

Good Luck! :cheers:

Sorry for the 3rd post in a Row, tommorrow, the Rally Australia starts. As you probably know, the Rally is set on Mount Panorama Circuit (known as Bathurst) and the number of laps is 7.

Who's going to attend this week's rally? The rally starts tommorrow (November 12th) and it ends on next sunday (November 18th).

@Obelisk
@CrazyJohn
@damonc84
@epic_apri_39
@CrazyJohn
@ss3
@syntex123
@damonc84
@mikey_2412
@RacingHardTV

@Mires
@Neyrox

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for this week's penultimate round. Good luck! :cheers:

Sorry for the 3rd post in a Row, tommorrow, the Rally Australia starts. As you probably know, the Rally is set on Mount Panorama Circuit (known as Bathurst) and the number of laps is 7.

Who's going to attend this week's rally? The rally starts tommorrow (November 12th) and it ends on next sunday (November 18th).

@Obelisk
@CrazyJohn
@damonc84
@epic_apri_39
@CrazyJohn
@ss3
@syntex123
@damonc84
@mikey_2412
@RacingHardTV

@Mires
@Neyrox

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for this week's penultimate round. Good luck! :cheers:
I’ll see if I can make it. Just finished my first bascar race. Awesome haha. I’ll see if I can make it. Still on vacay

Here are the results of Penultimate Round from 2018 International Rally Championship.
upload_2018-11-20_21-33-43.png

The Penultimate Round was won by @CrazyJohn who has prevented @Harsk100 from achieving a 3rd win in the season. The Greek Toyota driver becomes The Driver with the Most Wins in 2018 IRC Season. Now that the Greek driver has won the rally, the 2018 International Rally Champion will be decided on the final Round at Nurburgring 24h.

In this Round, we have found more 3 Champions on respective Cups!

R4 Class- @zeeri0us, Alpine, Finland, Team NGK;
International Rally Cup for Junior Drivers (Overall)- @Harsk100, Ford, Portugal, HRSC Racing;
International Rally Cup for Under-17 Drivers- @epic_apri_39, Mazda, United Kingdom, MMRacing;
International Rally Cup for Privateers- @ChristianneHarsk, Mitsubishi, Portugal

The International Rally Cup for Senior Drivers, the R3 Class Championship and Overall Championship Titles are yet to be decided. Here are the championship math deciders for those championships!

Option 1 (Harsk100 Champion)- To @Harsk100 be crowned the 2018 International Rally Champion, he just needs to finish 4th in final Round in order to win the championship. (Same task must be done for Ford to win the manufacturers title and stop Toyota from clinching the Manufacturers title)
If @CrazyJohn and @Harsk100 reach the same number of points after the season has been completed, the Portuguese Ford Driver will still win the title, as he will have 11 attended Rounds against CrazyJohn's 10 attended rounds. (Champion: Harsk100 272 points- 11 Rounds attended; CrazyJohn 272 points- 10 Rounds attended.);

Option 2 (CrazyJohn Champion)- To @CrazyJohn win the championship, he must win the final Round, while @Harsk100 must not finish higher than 5th. That way, the Greek Toyota Driver will win the championship by 4 points;

Option 3 (Harsk100 Misses the Final Round, Crazy John Champion)- If @Harsk100 misses the Round, @CrazyJohn needs to finish 5th or higher to win the championship;

Option 4 (Harsk100 Misses the Final Round, but still wins the championship)- To @Harsk100 win the Championship despite of missing the Final Round, @CrazyJohn must not finish higher than 6th. That way, the Greek Driver and Portuguese Driver will tie on the Standings with 252 points, however, the Portuguese Driver will win the championship still, due to number of results outside of podium (Pedro Harsk: 6th-5th; CrazyJohn: 5th-5th-4th).

Option 1- To @CrazyJohn win the International Cup for Senior Drivers, he just needs to finish 6th or higher. That way, the Greek Toyota driver wins the championship by 4 points.

Option 2- To @Mires win the International Cup for Senior Drivers, he needs to win the Final Round, while @CrazyJohn must not finish higher than 6th.

Option 3 (@CrazyJohn misses the Final Round, @Mires Champion)- If @CrazyJohn misses the final Round, then @Mires must finish 3rd or better. That way, CrazyJohn and Mires will tie, however, due to a number of attending rounds (Miroslav: 11 Rounds; CrazyJohn: 9 Rounds), the title will go to the Nissan driver.

Option 4 (@CrazyJohn misses the Final Round, but still wins the Championship)- If @CrazyJohn misses the final Round, then @Mires must not finish higher than 4th. That way, the Greek Driver will win the title by 4 points ahead of Nissan Driver.

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you for the 2018 IRC Season Ending Round, which will be set on Nurburgring 24h. Due to the Length of the track being very long (it lasts about 10-12 minutes), the rally will be set to 1 lap long (sujected to the change) and will be run from December 3rd to December 10th. Good luck! :cheers:

In two days (3rd December), the Final 2018 IRC Round will be live at Nurburgring 24h. The length of this rally is 1 lap long. By the way, I want to thank Obelisk for the following advices that he gave me and for now on, I will post every single track guide containing track limits for every single round on 2019 IRC, starting with this Round. Here it is! If you have any question regarding about track limits, please let me know. 👍

Who's going to attend this week's rally? The rally starts tommorrow (December 3rd and it ends on next sunday (December 10th).

@CrazyJohn
@damonc84
@epic_apri_39
@CrazyJohn
@ss3
@syntex123
@damonc84
@mikey_2412
@RacingHardTV

@Mires
@Neyrox
@Richie massie

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for this week's Final round and for the season ending. Good luck! :cheers:

In two days (3rd December), the Final 2018 IRC Round will be live at Nurburgring 24h. The length of this rally is 1 lap long. By the way, I want to thank Obelisk for the following advices that he gave me and for now on, I will post every single track guide containing track limits for every single round on 2019 IRC, starting with this Round. Here it is! If you have any question regarding about track limits, please let me know. 👍

Who's going to attend this week's rally? The rally starts tommorrow (December 3rd and it ends on next sunday (December 10th).

@CrazyJohn
@damonc84
@epic_apri_39
@CrazyJohn
@ss3
@syntex123
@damonc84
@mikey_2412
@RacingHardTV

@Mires
@Neyrox
@Richie massie

The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you on the track for this week's Final round and for the season ending. Good luck! :cheers:

I don’t know if I can make it. If I do attend it would be one of the last few days. I’m going through a really hard time rn

Here are the results of Final Round of 2018 IRC.

@CrazyJohn has ended the 2018 IRC Season with one more win to Toyota, however that win was not enough to win the title, as @Harsk100's Ford Focus has finished 2nd place. The 2nd place allowed the Portuguese driver to be crowned as 2018 IRC Champion for the first time after finishing Runner-up twice on 2016 and 2017 Global Rally Championship; Ford also won the Manufacturer's title as well.
It's also the first time that a driver with the most wins over the season does not win the title.

upload_2018-12-11_22-44-34.png

So, here's the standings with @Harsk100 winning the 2018 IRC championship 8 points ahead of @CrazyJohn.

I want to thank all participants for taking part on 2018 IRC Season. The Rally Organisation is looking forward to see you guys for the 2019 IRC Season, which is promised to have more competition and more title battles! :D

Thank you everyone for participating on 2018 IRC and see you for the 2019 IRC Season! :cheers:

Back