United States
Chattanooga, TN, USA
blinky77
BLiNKy78
2018 Schedule

April 7-8: Okayama GT 300km Race
May 3-4: Fuji GT 500km Race
May 19-20: Suzuka GT 300km Race
June 30-July 1: Chang Super GT Race (Thailand)
August 4-5: Fuji GT 500 Mile Race
September 15-16: Sugo GT 300km Race
October 20-21: Super GT in Kyushu 300km (Autopolis)
November 10-11: Motegi GT Grand Final

Let silly season commence for the next few months.

I had a feeling after the Suzuka 1000km that he'd be looking to get more involved with the series in the future.

And considering he's well liked within the Honda camp as a result of their time spent in F1 together, driving for them full-time makes sense in a way.

I'm so glad I'm back to following Honda in motorsport(TCR, F1, BTCC, SuperGT & S-Tai). I might just have to buy one.

Interesting. I assumed Button would join the team he raced for in the Suzuka 1000km. I would love to see him in the Real Racing car. That would match my favourite Japanese driver with my favourite Grand Prix driver.

I know Kogure isn't the driver he used to be, but Honda dropping him while Izawa, Matsuura and Nakajima keep GT500 seats would be disheartening.

Also curious to know if Matsu****a is in the frame for a GT300 or GT500 ride. Honda has probably the lowest depth of driver talent among the GT500 manufacturers, so it seems obvious that they should be developing their young talent here, starting with Matsu****a and Makino, and later Fukuzumi (after a season or two of F2), Tsunoda and Oyu.

Also the Jenson Button autobiography is £1.49 on Amazon UK as a Kindle ebook.

I know Kogure isn't the driver he used to be, but Honda dropping him while Izawa, Matsuura and Nakajima keep GT500 seats would be disheartening.

Also curious to know if Matsu****a is in the frame for a GT300 or GT500 ride. Honda has probably the lowest depth of driver talent among the GT500 manufacturers, so it seems obvious that they should be developing their young talent here, starting with Matsu****a and Makino, and later Fukuzumi (after a season or two of F2), Tsunoda and Oyu.

Kogure is a way better driver than all those three for sure. Izawa has had a huge drop in form over the past 2 years it's crazy.

Kunimitsu. 👍. I would rather see him at Real Racing but the other blue car will do.

I think the series will get some new viewers with JB joining, looking forward to this season.

I'll be there. Also some VASC races on this weekend so might have two streams going at once. (haven't checked yet though)

I'll be there. Also some VASC races on this weekend so might have two streams going at once. (haven't checked yet though)

You mean you will be at the track? Thats great:tup:

I will be on holiday in Japan for three weeks in August. Unfortunately, I already made my itinerary but I really want to squeeze in the Suzuka 10h. But for that to happen I would have to change my plans completely...

I wish. :lol:

No, I'll be using the stream. Guess I could have worded that a little better. :P

Actually, when you said that you will have two streams going at once that should have been enough for me to understand:P

I'm more hyped for this race, than VASC at Tasmania.

Any idea what time the race the starts on Sunday? Going to try to keep up with this series this year.

Any idea what time the race the starts on Sunday? Going to try to keep up with this series this year.
30221293_768064316715896_2995794765491096244_n.jpg

Usually if you log into Nismo TV a few hours before the race it will have a countdown that should be more-or-less accurate. Usually more accurate than their Japanese translations, at least. They usually only start 10 minutes at most before roll-off.

Can't wait for this. Super GT always delivers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back