Round 10: Rallye Deutschland - 22-25 August
Round 11: Rally of Turkey - 12-15 September
Round 12: Wales Rally GB - 3-6 October
Round 13: Rally de Catalunya - 24-27 October
Round 14: Rally Australia - 14-17 November

2018 Drivers' Champion: Sébastien Ogier
2018 Co-drivers' Champion: Julien Ingrassia
2018 Manufacturers' Champion: Toyota Gazoo Racing WRT

Current Standings, Results and Entry List: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_World_Rally_Championship

That might happen sooner since the championship fight has been close in the last two seasons and is currently really close too.

Nothing can be taken for granted, remember the Loeb era? In 2006 he won with 1 point and he missed 4 rallies because of a mountainbike accident

Nothing can be taken for granted, remember the Loeb era? In 2006 he won with 1 point and he missed 4 rallies because of a mountainbike accident

The image of him sitting at home with a celebratory cup of coffee, after watching Grönholm trying in vain to finish better than 3rd in Australia is still vivid in the memory.

Is there any way for a US consumer to watch/follow WRC beyond the abysmal three minute wrap up videos? I used to be able to catch at least ERC on YouTube, but I can never find any proper to actually watch WRC events. Back 10-15 years ago there used to be rather good coverage stateside for WRC. It disappeared and I've more or less struggled to follow rally since. Back in the day it was something akin to 1 hour each day of the rally which was at least enough to cover all the events/stats.

Is there good coverage for it anywhere in the world that I might try to find on YouTube, etc?

Is there any way for a US consumer to watch/follow WRC beyond the abysmal three minute wrap up videos? I used to be able to catch at least ERC on YouTube, but I can never find any proper to actually watch WRC events. Back 10-15 years ago there used to be rather good coverage stateside for WRC. It disappeared and I've more or less struggled to follow rally since. Back in the day it was something akin to 1 hour each day of the rally which was at least enough to cover all the events/stats.

Is there good coverage for it anywhere in the world that I might try to find on YouTube, etc?
You could buy WRC+ and watch every stage live:
https://plus.wrc.com/en/

RedBull TV does a pretty good job for a free service, they do a decent length recap for each day, a live stage and an overall recap show .

https://www.redbull.com/us-en/tags/rally

Last edited:
Very interesting change.
I want to see if modern cars will resist more at Kenya.
But I will miss those asphalt events.

Yay! Ott Tänak and Martin Järveoja won the WRC!
But the news about him joining Hyundai... I understood that he didn't sign anything yet and it's not final.

Back