2020 VRR DHL Endurance Championship--Season Finale on 4 April 2020

  • Thread starter Thread starter Eva
  • 247 comments
  • 17,448 views
Gonna miss BMB and LeMans, I'll be able to race from Spa and onwards.
 
P1 Class Qualifying: 08:30 Clear
GTE Class Qualifying: 10:30 Clear
Warm Up/Race: 13:00 Fine Weather

Just to make sure I don't get things wrong being new.

Q 10.30pm (3.30AM UK Friday night)
Race 13.00pm (6.pm UK Saturday)

Last thing this is either GR3 or GR4.

Just making sure I don't mess up in my 1st race with you.

I will set my alarm clock I should be awake..lol
 
Last edited:
P1 Class Qualifying: 08:30 Clear
GTE Class Qualifying: 10:30 Clear
Warm Up/Race: 13:00 Fine Weather

Just to make sure I don't get things wrong being new.

Q 10.30pm (3.30AM UK Friday night)
Race 13.00pm (6.pm UK Saturday)

Last thing this is either GR3 or GR4.

Just making sure I don't mess up in my 1st race with you.

I will set my alarm clock I should be awake..lol
Your car is a Gr3 car.
 
Tar getting it ready

I vote to be back marker:lol:
 
Eva
Le Mans BoP as presented in that table is certainly not finalized for anyone. Ignore it until I say otherwise.
Fair enough, I'm pretty much shooting a forewarning about how good that car will be is all.

Dropping a low 1:31 whilst still dragging the Toyota's wheels through the gravel out of Ascari post-race is a sign that the car is a monster at this spec once you get her pinned down. Don't be surprised if you have to drag the power down by at least 5% for Le Mans.
 
:dunce: what happens if you have to go bathroom?:O
 
:dunce: what happens if you have to go bathroom?:O
You'll have to come to pit lane and not select tires until you're done using the bathroom.
 
Eva
You'll have to come to pit lane and not select tires until you're done using the bathroom.
Ok thought so just making sure tar
 
Confirming for 120 laps of please don't kill me.
 
Noir confirmed for me already but I'd like to verify my intent to compete in the 400km of 'What the Hell are You Doing?'
 
Or, you know, just pull a THEC Round 2

Or...
41w9HWpSP2L._AC_SY400_.jpg
 
Confirming, now making sure I won't have to be pulled off for a good chunk of the race
 
Probably wont qualify for the race, but I guess I'll try
 
Have I got my times wrong?
Did I miss the Q?
Didn't see lobby up.
The time difference is messing up my calendar..lol
 
Last edited:
Have I got my times wrong?
Did I miss the Q?
Didn't see lobby up.
The time difference is messing up my calendar..lol

Prototype qualifying begins in about 1h45mins, GTE qualifying is shortly after that.
 
Prototype qualifying begins in about 1h45mins, GTE qualifying is shortly after that.

May not make it now.
Got my times wrong US to UK.
I have to head a road, I go try reach back in time but tings go be tight
 
Back