2020 VRR DHL Endurance Championship--Season Finale on 4 April 2020

• Thread starter Eva
  • 247 comments
Thanks for the update @Eva
I take full responsibility for my own stupidity and offer my apologies to all involved.

Looking forward to race in Brazil.

I don’t know if I’ll be able to race this week, but in case I can:

PSN: The_IronCobra
Nation: USA
Number: 54
Team: Checkered Flag Motorsports
Car: BMW Z4 GTE
Sponsor: S&B Engineers and Constructors

The 400km of Japan scheduled for this weekend has been postponed by a full week to a new date of April 4th. For those unaware, I tested positive for COVID-19, and while my symptoms are still in a minor stage, I am doing what I can to rest. I hope to see everyone next weekend. Take care of yourselves, please and thank you.

Eva
The 400km of Japan scheduled for this weekend has been postponed by a full week to a new date of April 4th. For those unaware, I tested positive for COVID-19, and while my symptoms are still in a minor stage, I am doing what I can to rest. I hope to see everyone next weekend. Take care of yourselves, please and thank you.
Alright you bunch of gits, who didn't obey the social distancing guidelines and refused to stay 2m away from the safety car or the Z4 in Catalunya?? I know it was one of ya! Don't make me go back through the replay and find you out!!

Seriously though, @Eva just take it easy for a bit and keep us posted on how you're doing. Wish you a speedy recovery.

PSN ID: GTP_Crim
Nation: USA
Car Number: 10
Team: Curtis Racing Team
Car Model: Ferrari 458 Italia GTE
Tire Supplier: Michelin
Primary Sponsor: Kaspersky
I'm in

Back