Finland
WRC.PNG

2019 Drivers' Champion: Ott Tänak
2019 Co-drivers' Champion: Martin Järveoja
2019 Manufacturers' Champion: Hyundai

Official website
Red Bull TV

Last edited:
Really close rally. I was pulling for Seb, would have been amazing to win another Monte in another car new to him.

Red bull TV coverage seems to be a lot smaller than last year. It’s now just talking heads and short highlights, as opposed to replays of the live coverage. They still had a live Super Stage on Saturday, but they didn’t have live coverage of the Power Stage on Sunday, which is really disappointing. Hopefully they go back to the old format for the remaining rallies (though I doubt they will).

Never mind, there’s a little bit of snow and ice.
Is it like the Dakar coverage was, where there's only 2 minutes of actual coverage in a 20-minute video?
I’m watching the Redbull show right now, there’s a decent amount of highlights. The Monte coverage was maybe a one off, it’s back to how it was last year.

I think they should wait for several consecutive years of no snow before freaking out. Mild winters are not unheard of, they come and go.

The current WRC calendar is only 7 rounds. Have the FIA confirmed if it will count as a proper World Championship or not?

Roo
Evans has crashed out of Rally Monza :guilty:

He slid off on ice, then scrambled back up to the road to warn Ogier, who nearly did the same thing.

Thats admirable that he did warn his team-mate Ogier as Seb said he wouldnt have made the corner otherwise.

Seb leads the rally at the moment and has to score 15 points to win the DC.

Unlucky Elfyn, rallyings a cruel sport sometimes.

Last edited:
Well done again Seb, but your heart goes out to Elfyn. He is absolutely legit and falling off on just about the most difficult surface imaginable is a brutal way to lose a title you very much deserved. Roll on next year...and the last year of these wonderful cars.

Back