2021 FIA Series Race Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9,031 comments
Actually put in a couple hours of practice for this one being that Laguna Seca (and Willow Springs) are as close to home tracks as I can get for this game. Was poised to get a low 1:27 lap time during qualifying.....high :27 if I missed an apex.

Well..... first Q-lap, I clipped the Kerb at turn 3 a little too much and did some snoop dog-inspired "2 wheel motion" straight into the sand box. Nailed the rest of the lap, but that mistake put me at a 1:30. Second Q lap I was on a heater, but gave it a little too much cowbell on the quick right as you descend down corkscrew, and I went spinning. Damn.

Qualified 19th with some other derelict behind me that must have done something similar.

Race starts with me and my buddy bringing up the rear, and about .5 seconds into the race I spin it in turn 11 when I once again get too overzealous with the loud pedal. Now I'm P-20/20 with a 10 second gap from 19th because I didn't get reset. By the end of the lap I catch back up to the rear of an 8 car train, and we all just play follow the leader for the next 5 laps as one by one, someone makes a mistake or bins it.

By the end of lap 6, I'm in P-10. I'm about to get an easy spot as I see a ghosted car in front doing me a solid and staying out of the race line. Just when I'm anticipating the car is going to come back to life, it swerves into the apex and right in front of me. Me being in a Slophy, and him in a heavy-arse Jag (with his brake lights blaring btw), he doesn't even get knocked off track...... SOB was planning it :lol:. I get some front end damage and a 2 second penalty for the whole incident :banghead:.

I serve the penalty and find myself back in P-17. The next few laps its more of the same; we all file in and play follow the leader as 1 by 1, dudes make mistakes or completely barney it. One guy in the top 5 goes into pit at about lap 12 with softs.

Lap 13, the guy that ghosted in front of me tries to dive bomb me at the top of cork screw (idiot for some reason thought our incident was my fault...or he's just pissed). I see it coming from a mile away so I throw out the boat anchor well before the braking zone and veer right... almost off the tarmac. He misses me barely and flies straight off the top of cork screw dukes of hazard style.

Start of lap 14, P12. A guy goes a little wide in the first turn after I was doing a "Cole Trickle" down the home stretch.....faking high, faking low, faking high again. He decides he's going to try to out-brake me going into turn. I easily cut under him for the pass, P11 obtained.

Start of lap 16... Just ahead of me is 9th and 10th coming out of turn 1. Both are clearly struggling with worn tires but P-9 is having the hardest time and is reverting to swerve blocking any time 10th sticks a wheel in. Half way to turn 5 I have the slip and I'm closing fast. The slophy's tire saving prowess is starting to pay dividends. 9th and 10th miss the apex again in turn 5. I nail it and we're all nose to tail coming into 6.... I'm hoping that 10th doesn't brake early enough and punts them both into the sandbox. I contemplate hanging back to see how this plays out, but I think better of it. I know where my slip stream braking point is....maybe Ill get a 2-for if both run wide.

True to form, the corvette doesn't account for his worn fronts and takes the normal braking point. Myself and the Porsche both brake early and are already on the throttle well before the apex. Corvette goes wide onto Rahal Straight, 2 wheels in the sand. The Porsche easily goes by, and me right on the Cayman's tail gets side-swiped as the corvette tries to swerve back on the course. He barely goes back into the sand and I get ANOTHER 2 second penalty.

Lap 17, I'm trying to force the Cayman into overcooking a corner in attempt to make my impending penalty null and void. He's rock solid and knows he just needs to get to the penalty area. He drives a clean, but wide car and I can't get past. Nor do I have a powerful enough car to slingshot past :lol:. I serve my penalty, he's gone. Oh well..

Last lap, and I'm still able to to crank out high 1:29 lap times. What coulda been....
I come down from corkscrew and notice my old buddy with the Corvette is back. My momentary lapse in concentration leaves me running wide out of Rainey Curve with 2 wheels in the sand. I get out of shape but am able to wrangle her back in. We both get a good apex out of 10, but now I'm only a 3/4 second ahead of him going into the final corner. Here comes the impending punt.

I go nice and wide to give him a nice clean center-punch shot at my driver's side door. If you're going to do it...do it right, I suppose. I wait for the opportune moment just before impact, then I smash the pause button, ghosting my car. He goes right through me and lawn darts right into the wall!! At least I got something out of this race

------------

Pissed, with no time slots left to run, I decide to go clean my garage. Doesn't help. I actually get more upset as I realize this is all going to be a yard sale again in a couple days as I take inventory of 3 of my bikes that are in different states of re-assembly, and I promised myself I would finish these bikes this week. I then look around as I dream about what my garage will eventually look like..

"sim rig in the back right corner near the pass through"
"drill press in the front left corner"
"big-boy tool box against the back wall"
"plywood rack in the back to the left"
"surf boards suspended from the rafters"
" 'offerings to the god of speed' shelf above my dream tool box"

Doesn't help, I'm still pissed. Maybe a couple sippers of Don Julio will help. It does :cheers:

On my fourth one, I decide to pull out the laptop while I'm finishing up the indy car race I recorded. I go to the Harbor Freight website (Harbor Freight is a store that sells poor-man's tools for all you commies on the other side of the pond). I've been needing a pedestal grinder for years now, but have always done without. 'Clicked on' and added to the cart. "Damn HF tools have gotten expensive over the years"

I then sashay over to the 'tool storage' section of the website and pull up a nice 72" box in KTM orange. I click add to my cart, then quickly delete it when I see the total. I know these aren't snap-on tools, but the prices might as well be. Heck, they're made in the same factory in China.

I pour myself number 5 and watch as Will Power's car won't start back up after the red flag stop.... while he's leading.... with 5 laps to go :nervous:. Ericsson takes it. Now that's someone that's having a worse racing day than me.

I go back to the HF site, click 'add' to the cart. I check out with both my pedestal grinder and my new tool box. Power's and myself have had a tough day. I owe it to him....for me to be happy.

Justification is everything

See everyone next week at Spa :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Went with the no stop strategy on hard tires. Doesn't go well with keeping momentum on this track with this car but had no big mistakes and beat my record for most positions gained. I probably could have pit for mediums and still finished in the top 5. Hope everything goes right at Spa and get back my A rating.

Last edited:
I did two runs in Laguna Seca. My first one, I got into a semi-chaotic B/S lobby. Made a huge mistake in my first Q lap and got a penalty in the second one. Slam Dunk last place, but it was just the beginning. On the start, I almost spun off, thanks to getting off guard with cold hard tyres, but survived. Lost 2 seconds. Plenty of mistakes from the guys ahead in the next laps and I started the catch the group and gain some positions. Survived the first punt of the race, when a Mercedes punted me in the last corner and made me punt an Atenza right ahead. He got no penalty for that and luckily, we both survived the gravel realm. In the next laps, I overtook a slow GTR, but the guy took too much kerb in the braking zone of last corner (again), spun off and hit me as result. Lost 10s. And for finishing this disastrous race, a Genesis pushed me off in the penultimate corner, but I got a little revenge in the next one. In the end, I finished in 12th, which was impressive for all the unfortunate events which I had. The guy which was behind me in the beginning of the race finished in 7th.

I went for a second attempt in the last slot and this time was way better. 8th in a very close qualify session, the top 10 under the same second. Got a clean start, getting a position from a Vantage which had an early encounter with the sand realm. I started to catch an Atenza (I don't know but Atenzas loved to me around me in this race). Made an early attempt in corkscrew but he held very well the position, but I got a switch back in the next lap after he made a little mistake on turn 5. I opened a little gap and started to catch a RCZ struggling with the tyres, but I wasn't able to get him. I got one more position in the end when the 2nd place made a stop, finishing in a nice 5th position and getting some good points. The best part was my consistency. Almost every lap on 1.31.x, except the last one.

Enjoyed it, despite the lack of overtakes. It is a fun track to drive, especially on these survival races.

Actually put in a couple hours of practice for this one being that Laguna Seca (and Willow Springs) are as close to home tracks as I can get for this game. Was poised to get a low 1:27 lap time during qualifying.....high :27 if I missed an apex.

Well..... first Q-lap, I clipped the Kerb at turn 3 a little too much and did some snoop dog-inspired "2 wheel motion" straight into the sand box. Nailed the rest of the lap, but that mistake put me at a 1:30. Second Q lap I was on a heater, but gave it a little too much cowbell on the quick right as you descend down corkscrew, and I went spinning. Damn.

Qualified 19th with some other derelict behind me that must have done something similar.

Race starts with me and my buddy bringing up the rear, and about .5 seconds into the race I spin it in turn 11 when I once again get too overzealous with the loud pedal. Now I'm P-20/20 with a 10 second gap from 19th because I didn't get reset. By the end of the lap I catch back up to the rear of an 8 car train, and we all just play follow the leader for the next 5 laps as one by one, someone makes a mistake or bins it.

By the end of lap 6, I'm in P-10. I'm about to get an easy spot as I see a ghosted car in front doing me a solid and staying out of the race line. Just when I'm anticipating the car is going to come back to life, it swerves into the apex and right in front of me. Me being in a Slophy, and him in a heavy-arse Jag (with his brake lights blaring btw), he doesn't even get knocked off track...... SOB was planning it :lol:. I get some front end damage and a 2 second penalty for the whole incident :banghead:.

I serve the penalty and find myself back in P-17. The next few laps its more of the same; we all file in and play follow the leader as 1 by 1, dudes make mistakes or completely barney it. One guy in the top 5 goes into pit at about lap 12 with softs.

Lap 13, the guy that ghosted in front of me tries to dive bomb me at the top of cork screw (idiot for some reason thought our incident was my fault...or he's just pissed). I see it coming from a mile away so I throw out the boat anchor well before the braking zone and veer right... almost off the tarmac. He misses me barely and flies straight off the top of cork screw dukes of hazard style.

Start of lap 14, P12. A guy goes a little wide in the first turn after I was doing a "Cole Trickle" down the home stretch.....faking high, faking low, faking high again. He decides he's going to try to out-brake me going into turn. I easily cut under him for the pass, P11 obtained.

Start of lap 16... Just ahead of me is 9th and 10th coming out of turn 1. Both are clearly struggling with worn tires but P-9 is having the hardest time and is reverting to swerve blocking any time 10th sticks a wheel in. Half way to turn 5 I have the slip and I'm closing fast. The slophy's tire saving prowess is starting to pay dividends. 9th and 10th miss the apex again in turn 5. I nail it and we're all nose to tail coming into 6.... I'm hoping that 10th doesn't brake early enough and punts them both into the sandbox. I contemplate hanging back to see how this plays out, but I think better of it. I know where my slip stream braking point is....maybe Ill get a 2-for if both run wide.

True to form, the corvette doesn't account for his worn fronts and takes the normal braking point. Myself and the Porsche both brake early and are already on the throttle well before the apex. Corvette goes wide onto Rahal Straight, 2 wheels in the sand. The Porsche easily goes by, and me right on the Cayman's tail gets side-swiped as the corvette tries to swerve back on the course. He barely goes back into the sand and I get ANOTHER 2 second penalty.

Lap 17, I'm trying to force the Cayman into overcooking a corner in attempt to make my impending penalty null and void. He's rock solid and knows he just needs to get to the penalty area. He drives a clean, but wide car and I can't get past. Nor do I have a powerful enough car to slingshot past :lol:. I serve my penalty, he's gone. Oh well..

Last lap, and I'm still able to to crank out high 1:29 lap times. What coulda been....
I come down from corkscrew and notice my old buddy with the Corvette is back. My momentary lapse in concentration leaves me running wide out of Rainey Curve with 2 wheels in the sand. I get out of shape but am able to wrangle her back in. We both get a good apex out of 10, but now I'm only a 3/4 second ahead of him going into the final corner. Here comes the impending punt.

I go nice and wide to give him a nice clean center-punch shot at my driver's side door. If you're going to do it...do it right, I suppose. I wait for the opportune moment just before impact, then I smash the pause button, ghosting my car. He goes right through me and lawn darts right into the wall!! At least I got something out of this race

------------

Pissed, with no time slots left to run, I decide to go clean my garage. Doesn't help. I actually get more upset as I realize this is all going to be a yard sale again in a couple days as I take inventory of 3 of my bikes that are in different states of re-assembly, and I promised myself I would finish these bikes this week. I then look around as I dream about what my garage will eventually look like..

"sim rig in the back right corner near the pass through"
"drill press in the front left corner"
"big-boy tool box against the back wall"
"plywood rack in the back to the left"
"surf boards suspended from the rafters"
" 'offerings to the god of speed' shelf above my dream tool box"

Doesn't help, I'm still pissed. Maybe a couple sippers of Don Julio will help. It does :cheers:

On my fourth one, I decide to pull out the laptop while I'm finishing up the indy car race I recorded. I go to the Harbor Freight website (Harbor Freight is a store that sells poor-man's tools for all you commies on the other side of the pond). I've been needing a pedestal grinder for years now, but have always done without. 'Clicked on' and added to the cart. "Damn HF tools have gotten expensive over the years"

I then sashay over to the 'tool storage' section of the website and pull up a nice 72" box in KTM orange. I click add to my cart, then quickly delete it when I see the total. I know these aren't snap-on tools, but the prices might as well be. Heck, they're made in the same factory in China.

I pour myself number 5 and watch as Will Power's car won't start back up after the red flag stop.... while he's leading.... with 5 laps to go :nervous:. Ericsson takes it. Now that's someone that's having a worse racing day than me.

I go back to the HF site, click 'add' to the cart. I check out with both my pedestal grinder and my new tool box. Power's and myself have had a tough day. I owe it to him....for me to be happy.

Justification is everything

See everyone next week at Spa :gtpflag:

first....I never even thought about hitting the pause button to ghost the car. I learn something new every day!

Those penalties for someone rejoining the track are obnoxious. When a car is rejoining, it needs Longer ghost time.

Tequila and tools. Never a bad decision. Also, I’d say Harbor Freight sells affordable tools for people who don’t use them in a daily professional Manner. Need a crane every 6 weeks? Harbor freight. Welding something every other month? Harbor freight. I need a cheap Jack right now? Harbor freight. I need a nice impact driver to use every other day? ...... whomever has that Milwaukee stuff on sale.

first....I never even thought about hitting the pause button to ghost the car. I learn something new every day!

Those penalties for someone rejoining the track are obnoxious. When a car is rejoining, it needs Longer ghost time.

Tequila and tools. Never a bad decision. Also, I’d say Harbor Freight sells affordable tools for people who don’t use them in a daily professional Manner. Need a crane every 6 weeks? Harbor freight. Welding something every other month? Harbor freight. I need a cheap Jack right now? Harbor freight. I need a nice impact driver to use every other day? ...... whomever has that Milwaukee stuff on sale.

I would say at least 3/4 of my tools are harbor freight. Maybe more. I’m not a professional anything….so HF is generally good enough. Shoot, the ONLY reason I have so many tools is because theyre mostly cheap. Besides my welder, drill and impact, router and maybe a couple other things I use often….. EVERYTHING else is Harbor freight. If I have any other name brand tools in my garage, it’s simply because I needed a tool RIGHT NOW and didn’t have time to drive 20 minutes each way to HF. Home Depot is literally 5 minutes from me.

However, I’m going to buy a makita 7 1/4 sliding compound miter pretty soon. I’ve used and have had all of HF’s miters (Hercules, Chicago etc.), and I have a hard time getting them square. When I eventually get a tig machine, it’ll be HF. My dad is a metal guy and has all the name brand expensive welders. He said HF’s high end line is every bit as good as the stuff that cost 3x as much

I would say at least 3/4 of my tools are harbor freight. Maybe more. I’m not a professional anything….so HF is generally good enough. Shoot, the ONLY reason I have so many tools is because theyre mostly cheap. Besides my welder, drill and impact, router and maybe a couple other things I use often….. EVERYTHING else is Harbor freight. If I have any other name brand tools in my garage, it’s simply because I needed a tool RIGHT NOW and didn’t have time to drive 20 minutes each way to HF. Home Depot is literally 5 minutes from me.

However, I’m going to buy a makita 7 1/4 sliding compound miter pretty soon. I’ve used and have had all of HF’s miters (Hercules, Chicago etc.), and I have a hard time getting them square. When I eventually get a tig machine, it’ll be HF. My dad is a metal guy and has all the name brand expensive welders. He said HF’s high end line is every bit as good as the stuff that cost 3x as much

Milwaukee??!! Didn’t you mean MAKITA!! I just got this set last week. Best impact driver on the market. The hammer drill is pretty sweet too.

Attachments

• 0853B311-A238-41D6-8E3F-C6476B243735.jpeg
    0853B311-A238-41D6-8E3F-C6476B243735.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 777B518D-4206-49BB-B610-838588C06657.jpeg
    777B518D-4206-49BB-B610-838588C06657.jpeg
    84.1 KB · Views: 12
Milwaukee??!! Didn’t you mean MAKITA!! I just got this set last week. Best impact driver on the market. The hammer drill is pretty sweet too.

I have that same set, from 12 years ago. Besides needing to replace the batteries with some Amazon cheapos, they’re still going strong! Just got done using them for the past few hours hanging my entertainment center I just made!

This is our worst round in this FIA season. We did not have pace as it was our second time racing there. And for the life of me I could not find the groove for this track . Our only chance came in the second race When we manage to Q p4 and i forget to change tires :banghead: In the opening Lap P3 went wide and p1 decided to do a 360 into the shadow realm after the corkscrew could not. Taking the lead lap 3 after trying to work with the current p1 thought he was on the soft tires as well, I was wrong. despite trying to increase the gap we were Forced to pit lap 10 and it did end well :ouch:

As for the rest of the round the story line of ours races went like this.

*sigh*

So real talk. I always seem to struggle with the GR.2's. I'm just a bit off the pace. What's the secret to driving these? Should I treat them like the LMP1's/Super Formulas and just thrash them through the corners as quick as possible, or is it similar to the Gr.3/4's that you have to work with the weight shift and suspension to load up the car in a corner?

So real talk. I always seem to struggle with the GR.2's. I'm just a bit off the pace. What's the secret to driving these? Should I treat them like the LMP1's/Super Formulas and just thrash them through the corners as quick as possible, or is it similar to the Gr.3/4's that you have to work with the weight shift and suspension to load up the car in a corner?
Um...yes. :lol:.

Seriously though I struggle with these things too. It feels like their downforce drops off much more at low speeds than other high-downforce cars, especially the rear downforce. They feel absolutely stuck to the track in the fast parts, then want to snap and throw you into the nearest wall if you so much as think about nailing the throttle. These races tend to be the ones where I make up the most spots because I'm awful at extracting full pace out of them, but great at not falling off the track when everyone else does during the race. :lol:

Um...yes. :lol:.

Seriously though I struggle with these things too. It feels like their downforce drops off much more at low speeds than other high-downforce cars, especially the rear downforce. They feel absolutely stuck to the track in the fast parts, then want to snap and throw you into the nearest wall if you so much as think about nailing the throttle. These races tend to be the ones where I make up the most spots because I'm awful at extracting full pace out of them, but great at not falling off the track when everyone else does during the race. :lol:

I found myself in a similar position. I remember the last Gr.2 Fuji race I qualified towards the back but everyone decided to take themselves out in T1 and I went from mid teens to like 5th. I eventually finished 6th I think but yeah I just kept it on the track and it worked out well. But if I potentially will be thrown in top split that trick won't work :(

Last edited:
I feel reasonably comfortable in the Group 2s now, but it took a long time.

They stick like glue at speed, you can take fast corners way faster than you think, but you cannot throttle up in a slow corner until your wheels are straight.

The 2 best pieces of advice I can give are

1. Brake less. When I started I would constantly have trouble getting them stopped and turned and the more I braked the worse they got. Then I used less braking and found they corner better.

2. They have enormous turbo lag. Keep the throttle open just a bit through slow corners to avoid getting horribly bogged down.

So to answer your question, at high speed you can drive them like they’re LMP1 cars but at low speed like they’re massively overpowered Group 3 cars.

Last edited:

They stick like glue at speed, you can take fast corners way faster than you think, but you cannot throttle up in a slow corner until your wheels are straight.

1. Brake less. When I started I would constantly have trouble getting them stopped and turned and the more I braked the worse they got. Then I used less braking and found they corner better.

2. They have enormous turbo lag. Keep the throttle open just a bit through slow corners to avoid getting horribly bogged down.

So to answer your question, at high speed you can drive them like they’re LMP1 cars but at low speed like they’re massively overpowered Group 3 cars.
Same for me... used to really struggle impossibly in Gr.2 but have had some success the last several FIA and Daily events in them.

For sure, throttle control is huge... keeping the big turbos spooled up with part throttle in turns, getting ahead of the throttle to pull forward the torque after the turbo is working, but yet not doing it before the car is square on exit (to avoid spinning) is a big part of the trick. And as noted above, carrying speed like a formula car, to get the benefit of the aero in the faster turns, is counter-intuitive but a skill you need for the Gr.1, Gr.2, SF and other aero cars... have to learn to trust them and the downforce.

All that said, I am not optimistic of much better than a Top-10 at Fuji... I stink there! But I also will make it a priority to run a clean race, with the goal of just gaining useful FIA points and not losing DR.

Been doing a couple of Nations practice races and I am absolutely bad at this. Impossible to control wheelspin with a controller in the GT-R, if you scrape even a pixel of the green carpet. Fuel saving makes it boring, what maps are people using? With 25% bar early upshift, I can still only make it around 12 laps. But I am full with :bowdown:0 TCS:bowdown: it!

Good to see @VulcanSpirit obliterating one of the lobbies though :cheers:

Been doing a couple of Nations practice races and I am absolutely bad at this. Impossible to control wheelspin with a controller in the GT-R, if you scrape even a pixel of the green carpet. Fuel saving makes it boring, what maps are people using? With 25% bar early upshift, I can still only make it around 12 laps. But I am full with :bowdown:0 TCS:bowdown: it!

Good to see @VulcanSpirit obliterating one of the lobbies though :cheers:

The Green Carpet is Lava. Don't touch the Lava.

That helped tremendously. Gonna take some more practice, but a quick 14 laps with that approach helped me. Not as much brake, let the downforce do the job as the car rotates.

Went out for a batch of timed runs at Spa last night in the Gr.4 Jaaaaaaag. Massively inconsistent and can't yet nail La Source or get the braking point for the Busstop Chicane sorted. Much work needed to make up for my terrible showing at Lagna Seca!

Also noticed this is a one-tyre race, so just fuel saving, no-stop I'm assuming??

Went out for a batch of timed runs at Spa last night in the Gr.4 Jaaaaaaag. Massively inconsistent and can't yet nail La Source or get the braking point for the Busstop Chicane sorted. Much work needed to make up for my terrible showing at Lagna Seca!

Also noticed this is a one-tyre race, so just fuel saving, no-stop I'm assuming??
From yesterday's race I'm seeing a sprint. No fuelsave

From watching Kie yesterday only Q in top 3 seems important (and then not binning that). Escape with that pack and your golden.
Whatever I can do to improve my chances of being in the front half, that's what I'll be working on! My last race at Laguna Seca was atrocious, so this is essentially damage limitation. Hoping Spa is kinder to me than LS was! Just need to learn the Jag's best braking and turning points on the critical corners.

I dunno. I did a bunch of practice races yesterday and we were all fuel saving. I made it across the line with .5 and .2 laps left respectively. It does play into my favor that since no one will be pushing hard I won't be under driving the car compared to others. If you can get slip that will be your best friend, but I found myself alone most of the time and had to fuel save. Heck I think the only spots I put the fuel thing to 1 was down the straight and once I was mid 6th in the revs I dropped it down.

So boring. Half the races this season have been no-stops and most of them fuel-savers because of the ridiculous pitstop time loss.
It'd be so easy to tune the race settings just a little to bring strategy into the game though...

Last edited:
The fuel saving doesn’t bother me because that’s actually very realistic for most racing outside of F1. But I wouldn’t mind higher multipliers for both so you had to do at least 1 or 2 stops for tires and maybe fuel depending on your strategy

The fuel saving doesn’t bother me because that’s actually very realistic for most racing outside of F1. But I wouldn’t mind higher multipliers for both so you had to do at least 1 or 2 stops for tires and maybe fuel depending on your strategy
Very common in F1 too! Almost always drivers will lift and coast or fuel save in other ways, so they can under fuel the car at the start. They just don’t have the option to refuel or turn down the engine

I dunno. I did a bunch of practice races yesterday and we were all fuel saving. I made it across the line with .5 and .2 laps left respectively. It does play into my favor that since no one will be pushing hard I won't be under driving the car compared to others. If you can get slip that will be your best friend, but I found myself alone most of the time and had to fuel save. Heck I think the only spots I put the fuel thing to 1 was down the straight and once I was mid 6th in the revs I dropped it down.

but you're talking about Nations right? Not Spa?

Nations is a big fuel-saver, MFG is not, as far as I can tell. If some people have to fuel save, and most others don't...that would suck.

but you're talking about Nations right? Not Spa?

Nations is a big fuel-saver, MFG is not, as far as I can tell. If some people have to fuel save, and most others don't...that would suck.

Oh that's true. I should have stated the obvious lol. Aston is thirsty anyways I would probably have to fuel save anyways :dunce:

Back