2021 FIA Series Race Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9,031 comments
It actually will be( For those of us with time on a Saturday). Might get some quick practice before race time.

Beats having those that do practicing for a month before the race. Just go in naked. ;)

Considering they removed every inch of info related to that calendar from the website, I’m thinking it’s delayed and they just haven’t announced it yet. A shame really.

Last edited:
Maybe now that they have endless time to fill they pulled the six races to replace it with a full length exhibition series. Also do you think they might be frantically re-testing all the strategies to cope with the new pit timings?

edit: or perhaps not :D

Last edited:
Just been sent this picture!

Attachments

• 93269E95-2B05-4E5E-B7E4-3C2EFD070C6F.jpeg
    93269E95-2B05-4E5E-B7E4-3C2EFD070C6F.jpeg
    60 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Nations Cup R5 will be interesting. Have they ever done a rally stage for an FIA events before?

Kind of not surprised that the Yaris is the one make event though given as its the newest car to the game and Toyota are a partner.

Well ran a quick arcade race. Tyre wear is brutal, did 6M/7H and the 6th m lap was very bad. Think doing 7H/6M will be fine though, I was about as quick on both, but the car just felt better as it lost the weight from fuel so will know more when I run hards first. Pit loss was in the region of 35 secs so 2 stopping is a no go and fuel was surprisingly not an issue. Car actually feels K here, could be a good race.

Ya damn skippy I did.
6918113978659931156_0.jpg

Sardegna C is the one. I said that will be the equaliser. The circuit is in Daily Race A. Plenty of twisty bits and sweeping directional transition into braking, for the final turn. It's going to be suspect when the tyres are worn. Acceleration out of that corner, could be the decider. In saying that, if the WRX is good with its tyres, it could be that dark horse I predicted earlier.

Anyway, I partly was thinking about the Gordon Murray T.50S Niki Lauda. Hence the Gr.4 color choice. I'm whinicing about entering The Dipper in the Macca. 16 laps is a long time. Might come good towards the end of the race.
I remember the 650S being mighty at DTS a while back. We'll see If I can control the thing. Hey, I had good fortune with the NSX in my early FIA career. Three races shouldn't be too taxing on my nerves. Good luck to all.

Ya damn skippy I did.
6918113978659931156_0.jpg

Sardegna C is the one. I said that will be the equaliser. The circuit is in Daily Race A. Plenty of twisty bits and sweeping directional transition into braking, for the final turn. It's going to be suspect when the tyres are worn. Acceleration out of that corner, could be the decider. In saying that, if the WRX is good with its tyres, it could be that dark horse I predicted earlier.

Anyway, I partly was thinking about the Gordon Murray T.50S Niki Lauda. Hence the Gr.4 color choice. I'm whinicing about entering The Dipper in the Macca. 16 laps is a long time. Might come good towards the end of the race.
I remember the 650S being mighty at DTS a while back. We'll see If I can control the thing. Hey, I had good fortune with the NSX in my early FIA career. Three races shouldn't be too taxing on my nerves. Good luck to all.
Do you have a 50% shift for the Gr.4 and full revs for the Gr.3?
Good Luck!

Last edited:
Going to also run with McLaren this season.

McLaren_Exhibition.png

It's a risk picking the F1, but because I'll only be able to do FIA on the weekends from now on (might be able to make an exception here and there) and this is such a short season, at least I won't be stuck with the car for very long if it doesn't work out. Also helps that only two races count and not three like I was expecting. I predict my best result to be at Tokyo, but we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Back