2021 FIA Series Race Discussion

• Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 9,031 comments
1624789442095.png

I had a lot of fun with the race yesterday. Best quali of the day was the 1st race, but unfortunately got killed going into the hairpin at the back of the circuit and got spun around so ended up something like 15th. Went again, but couldn't get a slipstream so ended up towards the back having a lot of fun with Trevisio and a few others. Knew the Beetle wasn't really fast enough in a straight line for this track, I couldn't even bump draft people on the main straight, but the races were so much fun I just kept going.

Anyway, had a lot of fun this season with VW (sometimes OP, other times not), so looking forward to seeing some of you in upcoming races :)

For the last round, I was fairly optimistic after I saw that my pace was close to some people that I knew were better than me. I wasn’t able to join slot 1 and barely made it in time for slot 2. Got in a lobby with my direct competitor in the standings @GTWolverine 😂
Qualified P7 with a good lap for my standards. Gave too good of a slipstream to @Roman_GT23 , though !

Race itself was great. Took a gamble pitting early (end of lap 3) and it worked out well, got a clean track for a few laps and gained some places. Then, profited from people dying ahead (including Roman) and finished P4 for 251 points. Was super happy with that!

Overall, scored nearly 1.000 points which is much better than expected. Got P5 and Mercedes and P95 in Americas.
Special thanks to @GTWolverine @Winnie847 @Pigems @Jwptexas for sharing time on track, tips, ups and downs. Also, as always, @Mistah_MCA for the guides. Couldnt have done it without them!

2021 Season 1 Race 10 - Sardegna - A
Slot 1 - A+/S Lobby Door 18

Practice during the days leading up to the race went well. I was usually finishing at the bottom of A+ folks in the group but I had good pace with the DBR9 and folks couldn't seem to find a way around the ole girl on the straights. The lobby opened up and I was door 18. I was highly motivated to do well and grab a chunk of DR and hopefully get some buffer from falling back into A.

During the week I tried slip streaming several guys faster than me. EVERY single time I tried that, my qualifying lap was meh, or they smashed a barricade and took me with them. So, I went at it alone again. Managed and very tidy lap and a 1:40.1xxx which was good for Q5.

Had a great race, decided on a 9S 6M strategy. I trailed a Jag most of the race and tried to keep to not pressure him and keep my nose clean. Nearly killed us both on lap 9 with worn softs in the mid lap hairpin. Luckily, he saw me struggling to stop and held up his turn in.

By the final lap, I had a Supra on softs latched on my rear end, putting on a lot of pressure. But I managed to keep cool and keep the Mediums out front for a podium finish.

Finished Season One 20th for Aston Martin and 141st in North America. Not my best season, but not too shabby either. Looking forward to Season 2.

Rough day, My first attempt I started 15th forgot to pit during the race. Finished 8th but with the penalty put me back to 15th. Second attempt started 18th and just wasn't in a good rhythm for the race and got hit from behind into the wall on the last couple of laps. Finished the race in 13th, just wasn't in a good mental focus for the day.

in the end not unhappy, but the current slot times and work have prevented me from doing more races. Do hope that when (if?) the Covid threat decreases that I will have a bit of more time and less shifts at work, enabling me to spent more time on the game.

Really enjoyed each of the races I had done though, no real incidents in any, mostly fair opponents.
And the Citroen performed well, especially the Gr.4. The group 3 was awfull to drive at the Nurburgring (so much that i decided not to enter) but did do well in Fuji....
Highlight was third place at Laguna Sega!

2990th out of 26313, not bad for an average racer at best!

Do think a ten race season is much too short!!! but anyway, on to next one then...

1624805701601.png

Screen Shot 2021-06-27 at 10.50.37 AM.png

My Manufacturer's results.

Points of interest:
  • Every race I competed in I scored over 200 points.
  • I got much closer to the Top 100 than I thought I would considering where I started the season. Still fell short of that goal though, by 2 points... 🤬
  • I thought I wouldn't even finish in the Top 10 for Chevy considering I was outside the Top 10 for most of the championship. On top of that, I finished 1 point behind 7th place...
  • My 2 best results were Gr.4 races, despite the Gr.4 car being considered the "worse" version of the Corvette.
  • My 2 worst results (not counting towards the championship) were also Gr.4 races - Maggiore and the first Sardegna race.
  • I was expecting Spa to be my best race this season, but it ended up being the Tokyo fuel-sipper with a surprise win for 261 points. Looking back at it, Spa was actually a bit disappointing even though it was my 2nd best score; considering I got 238 points in the same race last year, when I was somewhat slower (not even in A+ yet), 240 points is kinda "meh"...

Final points tally from this season. Normally I go into each race hoping for at least 200 points with anything above 250 being a very good result so to get a few of those was nice. Of course there was some missed opportunities especially as I only did each race once Nations ended up a lot better than Manu mostly due to the races in the higher downforce cars. i'd probably need to put a little more effort in overall to challenge for podiums consistently. But all in all, I have had some fun racing this season, will hopefully see more of yous around in the next one.

Nations Cup - 1009 Points
1624806156204.png

Manufacturer Series - 919 Points
1624806197664.png

The cards were shuffled, hands were dealt and people gambled on their manufacturer to get the best possible results. Of course there was de dealer, who changed his mind mid game to change some of the cards values. Some benefited, some did not. But what did it all lead to? Which car is the meta? Is there even a meta? Are there stinkers, what brands are they and did things change from the previous round?

Before I dive into the data I must stress that this analysis is done by looking at the results per brand as they unfolded with these tracks and conditions. I firmly believe that the Jaguar is NOT a stinker, but… under these circumstances was, let’s just say; less than ideal.

That does bring up a question though: a lot of youtubers and high profile drivers picked up on the Aston Martin, thinking it would be “the best” car for them this season. They must have done so by looking at the tracks and conditions and judging from experience must have felt it would be the go to car. However that did not turn out to be the case (even if bumped somewhat at the beginning of the season). Are they bad predicters and in the end just mere mortals like all of us? Who knows, maybe @Tidgney would care to explain his reasons (and I believe he did mention somewhere he was sorry he picked the Aston) for picking the Aston and share his experience with it?

Now for the results: like the previous time what I did was make an alignment chart and tier cars looking at the average number of points per driver from group A (larger sample) and the number of drivers.

I then gave points to reflect a car's actual in game performance (points per player) against the number of players choosing that manufacturer. For which I'm assuming they took it thinking it to be the best choice results wise
  • The car gets 3 points for both being high on the points and high on the number of people driving.
  • 2 points are given to the underdog cars: cars that don't get a lot of love but are on average very well in the performance department.
  • The manufacturer even scores a point if the average score of points per player is low but there are also few players that take the car (people are aware of the weaknesses and avoid driving it at certain tracks).
  • No points are given to fan favourites (meaning a lot of drivers) that just don't perform as should be expected from the number of players choosing to go with the car.
An example may look like this:

1624806418939.png

Overall result

From just looking at the data, overall, group 3 and 4 combined this season shows no real stinker combo’s. No car combo’s together are unable to get decent results somewhere. That is good news. At the other end of that spectrum, there are definitely OP brands based on their combo. The one that truly sticks out is the Porsche. It had an unbelievable score of 21 points, always scoring maximum at the group 3 level and this season also doing very well in Gr. 4 (not the case last season). The Citroen does very well too (I tested it and boy is it hard to drive @MCL1974 care to share how it went for you?) and the Mitsubishi is a regular monster on the road! It scored 2 points in every round!

1624806432784.png

Group 3

The differences become apparent from zooming in on the group level. Just look at the power of the Aston and Jaguar along with the BMW and Porsche. They dominated the scoreboards. I would not be surprised if they would adjust the Porsche for season 2. It is mental! (I would also understand if they don’t do anything at all to a car that is just a fan favourite and is easy to drive for most people. Which I think is also something PD considers).

Maybe they could look into the five in orange, but even those brands have had their strong tracks in group 3! The only consistently weak cars (this season and last) are Renault R.S. 01 and Audi R8… they remain epic fails… which is a shame as I do believe neither ought to be (just look at the sheer number of wins/podia Audi R8’s have in real world competitions).

1624806571127.png

Group 4

From looking at the data I would say group 4 has more problems (they seem to be more difficult to get right). Although there is no real OP car anymore like last seasons Jaguar and McLaren there are again some stinkers that need some attention. And no, that does not mean the Aston and Jaguar. Although they underperformed according to players expectations there actual scores per player were still pretty decent. But that is not what we are measuring here hence the lower score. Strangle enough the only car I would like to ask some attention for is the Mazda, scoring weak in both groups and lacking overall score.

1624806607628.png

I myself am happy with the choice for Jaguar again. I did pick it based on the assumption that I would be doing all group four races and only one group three and had to change my plans after finding out qualifying on softs (and high) don’t go well with driving on hards (and slow) knowing the car handles like a boat on hards (at some tracks) come race time. Still, in it, I got a first, second and sixth place for my score. The Gr. 3 is a power car. At least I think it is. Secretly I had hoped that Nurburg ring GP would be in the second season. I did time trails on it with the Jag when it was a daily and once it started “clicking” it was a real pleasure to drive. The one race I did with it I got a P3 in the end. I hope both cars will continue to perform in the second season (we can’t change manu).

I’m looking forward to it!

Cheers,

Seth

NA/CSA Slot 5, A/S Lobby, 201 points, Door #10

Qualified 12th. I decided to begin on softs first, even though I was in the bottom 10. Surprisingly sensible driving on my end, despite starting right in front of a certain infamous Dodge driver. Pitted on lap 9 while in 7th for the mediums. Came out in 13th after a Huracan comes rocketing past. Gained 12th when another Ford GT pitted on the following lap. I soon had a Mazda RX-V driver to deal with, but I couldn’t keep them at bay and they passed me on lap 12. I decided it was best to just hang out in their slipstream instead of battling them, as there was a Viper close behind.

Finished P13 for 100 points and lost 2.7K DR in total from not so great finishes from the previous 4 attempts. Just couldn’t hold my own this round. The silver lining in all this was getting to be in a race with @csmirnoff in the third slot. Should have just kept the 130 points I got from that.

Anyway, what’s done is done. I plan on going for a strong start in the next season to make up for this.

Last edited:
Was going to have a go and check my results, but man they update those things to the next season really quickly on the website. And I am not bothered to take the time to figure out how or where to dig them up anyway.

Nations: Despite some grumpy races here and there and some run ins with the same people that like to be super aggressive most every season it went well. I seemed to get some good results here and there enough to finish about where I belong so it's a pretty solid season overall. Still got a double accounter with both accounts ahead, but if PD don't care then I cant be bothered with it.

Manufacturers: My switch to VW was a bit messy, but I kind of knew what I was getting in to. Skipped the first 4 rounds due to silly start times, but jumped in starting with round 5 because my car was supposed to be META there. And promptly threw my race in the dumpster. I had 2 solid races where I was on the pace and able to compete, but often was shown up as I simply couldn't figure out the FFs and became more of a roadblock than I have been used to. A Lag spike punt at Laguna Seca didn't help either. No idea where I finished as it is a learning process and I've struggled a bit adapting to that idea.

Still, ready to give it a go again next season. I definitely need the practice. And I miss my Jags

Was going to have a go and check my results, but man they update those things to the next season really quickly on the website. And I am not bothered to take the time to figure out how or where to dig them up anyway.

Nations: Despite some grumpy races here and there and some run ins with the same people that like to be super aggressive most every season it went well. I seemed to get some good results here and there enough to finish about where I belong so it's a pretty solid season overall. Still got a double accounter with both accounts ahead, but if PD don't care then I cant be bothered with it.
0A375DC9-5A8F-4E56-A329-01E388EF1E14.jpeg

Last edited:
Ran the last round on my Alt... but couldn't even come close to targeted pace on my Alt in the Porsche... so I didn't run the final race at Sardegna. I am usually pretty consistently ranked amongst my friends list, but the last week or so, I haven't been able to figure out why, but was way off my usual pace.

Not my usual MO, but I've just really struggled with speed lately and can't figure it out. So saved the frustration of it and called it a season. Likely wasn't going to increase my 4th-best finish, though I don't like the idea of sitting out. It was just a matter of being overdue for a break, I think. I'll try to gather up my wits and be ready for the next season.

My season review:

Nations Cup

Rounds entered: 6 out of 10
Wins: 0
Pole Positions: 1 (Round 3 - Super Formula @ Barcelona)
Top 5 finishes: 2

Total points: 641
Best score: 178 (Round 10 - Gr3 @ Nurburgring GP)
Regional rank: 89th
National rank: 24th

nations2021s1.png

Manufacturers Series

Rounds entered: 6 out of 10
Wins: 1 (Round 3 - Gr3 @ Fuji)
Pole Positions: 0
Top 5 finishes: 3

Total points: 644
Best score: 170 (Round 3 - Gr3 @ Fuji)
Regional rank: 329th
Manufacturer rank: 33th

manufacturers2021s1.png

Final thoughts

Since I decided to switch to my Argentinian PSN account for this season, which had quite a bit lower DR, I knew it would take some time to score good points, except on races where I could get wins or podiums. By the end of the season, I almost have the same DR on both accounts. I managed to win again in the Manufacturers' race at Fuji on my first race with the F-type Gr3 and take a few other strong results. While I didn't manage any results close to 200 points, which I had done last year, in the Nations Cup, got to the top 100 of my region for the first time in an official season which is a nice bonus. Unfortunately, I picked too popular a manufacturer to make more of an impression in that one. 😅

Looking forward to season 2, hopefully I can make a bit more progress with my pace and get stronger results. 😀

Special thanks as usual to @Mistah_MCA for his amazing strategy guides all the guys here I've shared races with! :cheers:

Last edited:
Ran the last round on my Alt... but couldn't even come close to targeted pace on my Alt in the Porsche... so I didn't run the final race at Sardegna. I am usually pretty consistently ranked amongst my friends list, but the last week or so, I haven't been able to figure out why, but was way off my usual pace.

Not my usual MO, but I've just really struggled with speed lately and can't figure it out. So saved the frustration of it and called it a season. Likely wasn't going to increase my 4th-best finish, though I don't like the idea of sitting out. It was just a matter of being overdue for a break, I think. I'll try to gather up my wits and be ready for the next season.
First, check your abs. My alt was on weak for some reason and dropped me about a second or more to my main.

I used to race with and chat with a couple guys that were 0.4 to 0.750s a lap faster than me. It was great to practice with them because I was always trying to stay in their slip. I got much better doing that. Then they left GTS and I went from the T150 to the CSL Elite with load cells. I struggled big time adjusting. I still suffer in the slip.

Anyway, I would get them to watch my laps and point out my mistakes. I've been coached half my life so not like criticism bothers me. Not sure if you have some folks on your friends list that can help you out, but if so, try taking advantage of that. Note that some fast people are terrible coaches. My friend used to yell at me to "use the curbs, damnit! Greddy, try maybe using the whole f'ing track!" Lol.

Good luck, I was stuck there for a bit myself. So, I know the frustration.

So let's see if I got this somewhat...

Season 1 is finished and the top 12 manufacturers are known:

1624861230754.png

Now follows some kind of showdown with the best driver from each of these brands involved in some way (that part I definitely don't get). Looking at the top 40 (that's how far down you have to go, these players are eligible (manu not mentioned is skipped):

1624861926698.png

Isn't that a bit... strange... If I was in their position (Aphelion, Antonio etc.) I'd be looking for a really good Asian - American contact and pic a manufacturer dark horse... Kind of like how Lightning did it with the Subaru...

But perhaps I'm wrong and they do it differently?

View attachment 1063293

Now follows some kind of showdown with the best driver from each of these brands involved in some way (that part I definitely don't get). Looking at the top 40 (that's how far down you have to go, these players are eligible (manu not mentioned is skipped):

View attachment 1063295

Isn't that a bit... strange... If I was in their position (Aphelion, Antonio etc.) I'd be looking for a really good Asian - American contact and pic a manufacturer dark horse... Kind of like how Lightning did it with the Subaru...

I'm not sure I fully understand your question but is it along the lines of "Why did Aphelion choose VW when he's finished behind Will Murdoch, and should have teamed up with people from other regions with an underdog Manufacturer instead?"

If so I'd imagine there's a variety of reasons.
  1. Maybe he thought he could finish highest for VW in EMEA
  2. Maybe he didn't know who else was signing with VW
  3. Maybe he wanted to drive for VW regardless based on the combos
  4. Maybe thought the idea of overachieving with an underdog Manufacturer wasn't worth the effort or was possible
  5. Maybe it was a random choice with little thought put into it
I also think a big one is just that it's my impression that the top drivers aren't taking this years championship as seriously as previous years. With no prize of being flown around the world to World Tour Events and no Top 16 races, the weird qualification system where last years top players are already earning World Series Points over people playing this year, that the motivation to try hard this year is lacking. Obviously some of the top drivers are still there, but there are a number of big names missing from the rankings this year that we'd normally see.

I've made an assumption on your question and may have digressed, but those are my thoughts 😆

And just to bring it home further.
Noone uses Ford. That's okay by me.
I finished 6th for Ford in EMEA and I'm not very good. So yeah Ford weren't a popular choice!

I'm not sure I fully understand your question but is it along the lines of "Why did Aphelion choose VW when he's finished behind Will Murdoch, and should have teamed up with people from other regions with an underdog Manufacturer instead?"

If so I'd imagine there's a variety of reasons.
  1. Maybe he thought he could finish highest for VW in EMEA
  2. Maybe he didn't know who else was signing with VW
  3. Maybe he wanted to drive for VW regardless based on the combos
  4. Maybe thought the idea of overachieving with an underdog Manufacturer wasn't worth the effort or was possible
  5. Maybe it was a random choice with little thought put into it
I also think a big one is just that it's my impression that the top drivers aren't taking this years championship as seriously as previous years. With no prize of being flown around the world to World Tour Events and no Top 16 races, the weird qualification system where last years top players are already earning World Series Points over people playing this year, that the motivation to try hard this year is lacking. Obviously some of the top drivers are still there, but there are a number of big names missing from the rankings this year that we'd normally see.

I've made an assumption on your question and may have digressed, but those are my thoughts 😆

And just to bring it home further.

I finished 6th for Ford in EMEA and I'm not very good. So yeah Ford weren't a popular choice!
Actually there was no question ☺️ I know Aphelion is going to the finals. I asked him. Will is under age and can't qualify. What I observed is that people waaay down (well not that much but still) go and wanted to point out the weirdness of the system as you do. I just used the first names on this list as an example. I think it's a strange and convoluted system, that I for one can't follow...

Last edited:
Has anyone completed the first lap today without being smashed into a wall? What's it like? It must be nice...
Me for example, and yes its nice:)
I concur, it is nice. 😁
PS I am not in my 60s
I'm afraid GT disagrees. 😝

View attachment 1063293

View attachment 1063295

I'm not sure how they will do things this year. And do they wait until season 2 is done?
I believe that Will is still ineligible. I think previously they had the fastest eligible drivers from each region compete in teams which they can't do this time around. (Let's not forget your table is only EMEA.) So it will probably just be the fastest drivers in a combined table. But I'm sure PD knows.

Final Manu results.
1624879401597.png

Really happy with how this went in the end.
2,485 places up in EMEA
No change in Bristol.

I finished 65th in a less popular manufacturer last time so to hit the top 30 this time round is an achievement I am really proud of.
Hopefully I can take this into Season 2, especially as I'll get my set up sorted in my new place.

Now follows some kind of showdown with the best driver from each of these brands involved in some way (that part I definitely don't get).
The top driver in each brand in each of the three regions will race at the World Series Showdown. Each will run one race, which gives Manufacturer Series points to the brand - and each brand has qualified for the second stage of the World Series (R3, R4), where the top driver globally will race a single race at each event.

The same thing happens for Season 2, only this time it's the World Final that they qualify for. Some brands that raced in R1/R2 or WSS/R3/R4 might therefore have points but not qualify for the WF.

For the last round, I was fairly optimistic after I saw that my pace was close to some people that I knew were better than me. I wasn’t able to join slot 1 and barely made it in time for slot 2. Got in a lobby with my direct competitor in the standings @GTWolverine 😂
Qualified P7 with a good lap for my standards. Gave too good of a slipstream to @Roman_GT23 , though !

Race itself was great. Took a gamble pitting early (end of lap 3) and it worked out well, got a clean track for a few laps and gained some places. Then, profited from people dying ahead (including Roman) and finished P4 for 251 points. Was super happy with that!

Overall, scored nearly 1.000 points which is much better than expected. Got P5 and Mercedes and P95 in Americas.
Special thanks to @GTWolverine @Winnie847 @Pigems @Jwptexas for sharing time on track, tips, ups and downs. Also, as always, @Mistah_MCA for the guides. Couldnt have done it without them!

I'm still fuming from that one. Every race I entered that night I got punted on way or another. The 2nd race in particular I was fighting for the lead and this BFR-Jay moron left me absolutely no room to even concede the corner to him even if I wanted to. Just leaned on me under braking, it forced my car into the dirt and spun out as a result. He's automatic shadow realm from now on if I ever see him in a lobby. As for the 3rd and 4th slot I basically turned into Mopar. I was triggered. Any slight tap or bump I deemed it as a death sentence and sent them to the shadow realm. I lost my kool-aid. Elbows are coming out next season. Carry on.

Last edited:
I'm still fuming from that one. Every race I entered that night I got punted on way or another. The 2nd race in particular I was fighting for the lead and this BFR-Jay moron left me absolutely no room to even concede the corner to him even if I wanted to. Just leaned on me under braking, it forced my car into the dirt and spun out as a result. He's automatic shadow realm from now on if I ever see him in a lobby. As for the 3rd and 4th slot I basically turned into Mopar. I was triggered. Any slight tap or bump I deemed it as a death sentence and sent them to the shadow realm. I lost my kool-aid. Elbows are coming out next season. Carry on.

Dude, do you always just let guys come up on your inside like that?
For myself, my opinion on that, if you are going to occupy that outside and just yield the inside line to any car approaching you might as well lift early and give up the position.
I race a LOT against all these guys in this game at the top on NA.
Imo you cannot expect ANY of them to give you anything, or expect them not to rub.
I’m not saying ALWAYS defend inside, just defend it if you don’t want guys chucking it in there.
Maybe that guy leaned on you maybe not but if you are driving around in GTS expecting others never to touch you or give racing room you’ve got another thing coming.
GTS at top level is about controlling SPACE.
Nothing more. You occupy space that’s advantageous, and you have to actively prevent others from doing same.
If you are not in control of the space and try to press a position on faith others will do the right thing then GTS is not for you.
Not with the top say 300 or do players.
It’s kind of the way online racing is-you gotta CONTROL what your opponent can or cannot do.
Leaving your inside open like that will always end in tears against top players.
It’s cutthroat.

For myself, my opinion on that, if you are going to occupy that outside and just yield the inside line to any car approaching you might as well lift early and give up the position.
Imo you cannot expect ANY of them to give you anything, or expect them not to rub.
I’m not saying ALWAYS defend inside, just defend it if you don’t want guys chucking it in there.
Maybe that guy leaned on you maybe not but if you are driving around in GTS expecting others never to touch you or give racing room you’ve got another thing coming.
Nothing more. You occupy space that’s advantageous, and you have to actively prevent others from doing same.
If you are not in control of the space and try to press a position on faith others will do the right thing then GTS is not for you.
It’s kind of the way online racing is-you gotta CONTROL what your opponent can or cannot do.
Leaving your inside open like that will always end in tears against top players.
It’s cutthroat.
No I usually don't, but if a car has a massive run on me I usually do let them by to save myself for another day. It was unfortunate I so so fixated on the car in front I didn't see this car coming until I saw his triangle start creeping in on my radar. By that time it was too late and all I could do was hold my line.

I disagree with you on this one. Even if I did lift early he was going to shove me off regardless, just look at his line. And for this sequence of corners if you can hold the outside you'll have the inside for the next corner, which is way tighter than the preceding corner. And there's been times too I try to control a space but someone (more specifically with a southern flag) will just kick you out of the space completely. I just expected more faith from Canadians. Now I know there are a select few I will trust and work with, the rest of you no offense, RIP.

It’s cutthroat.
I have watched a lot of top split races (including the GTS Championship series & Olympic races) and have to agree with what you said BUT I have to also wonder if these racers follow the same etiquette rules we often talk about on this forum? Like . . .

Racing is a non-contact sport, nope . . . I am seeing more of a "rubbing is racing" attitude.

You should watch your spacing (or braking points) so you don't slam into those in front of you, nope again more of a few small bumps is ok as long no major damage is caused. I see a lot of Orange down checks with this one in races at my level.

You should leave room for others on the track (watch your side spacing) so you don't side slam into those around you, nope again more of a few side bumps is ok as long no major damage is caused.

And finally, IF you cause another to leave the track then it is appropriate to move off the racing line and wait for them . . . BIG BIG nope because that would affect MY results and that isn't going to happen (yes thinking about the last Olympic race particularly on this one).

So what am I missing? Are there really etiquette rules or are there modified rules when you are racing for one of the coveted GT Sport titles?

Back