Entrant Information​

Live Updates​

Streaming Services​

• Alpine A480 LMH live on-board cameras

• Toyota GR010 LMH live on-board cameras

• SCG007 #709 LMH live on-board cameras

• Corvette Racing #63 LM GTE Pro live on-board cameras

Last edited:
Live TV coverage in the UK is on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, and it also appears to be on 'Quest' (Freeview channel 12)

Last edited:
Live TV coverage in the UK is on Eurosport and Eurosport HD, and it also appears to be on 'Quest' (Freeview channel 12)
Ah yes. I don't TV, so I forgot about TV :lol: :
1629552733129.png

Quest I think is part of discovery+, which also owns Motortrend TV, so that's probably that.

Last edited:
I've got the Eurosport player on two PS4 consoles in different rooms, my PC in a third room with the Eurosport player logged in and then two TVs with QuestHD on in other rooms. Too much?

The SCG #709 on-board stream is now up and post one updated:

Edit: And Toyota #7 and #8:

Last edited:
And thirteen minutes after the official race start, the cars have been let loose. The 24 Hours of Le Mans is finally underway!

EDIT: Contact between a Toyota and a Glickenhaus at turn one, and the #72 Porsche spins!

Last edited:
Two Hypercars collide on Turn 1 :ouch:

Why did they start "2 by 2" after all that??

edit: Buemi/#8 Toyota stops/resets on the back straight...

Last edited:
OMFG, #8 Toyota out after being hit by the #708 Glick?

Edit: Oh thank Xenu, he's got it going again...

Last edited:
#8 fighting back through the GT field. Last time I heard from Eurosport/Quest Mike Conway has a 20-second lead overall in the sister #7 Toyota.

Surprised that the #708 hasn't been called in yet to replace that missing headlight cluster...

#52 Ferrari splits the Corvettes in GTE Pro. Some interesting battles going on in LMP2, too.

UPDATE: 10-second pitstop penalty for the #708.

Last edited:
The #708 Glickenhaus will be getting an extra ten seconds on its next pit stop for the punterino with the #8 Toyota on Lap 1.

Change of leader in GTE Pro - #52 Ferrari passes the #63 Corvette while the #64 drops to 5th!

Last edited:
I'm amazed da Costa is keeping so close to Westbrook.
I've not been keeping up on WEC, so maybe there's been a wet event before but I haven't noticed, but does the rain simply show up the balancing issues they've had keeping the LMP2s slow enough for the LMHs?

I've not been keeping up on WEC, so maybe there's been a wet event before but I haven't noticed, but does the rain simply show up the balancing issues they've had keeping the LMP2s slow enough for the LMHs?
Hyper. Cars all started on full wets. The lmp2 field started on inters.

Last edited:
#25 G-Drive in the gravel! Yellow flags at Zone 2!

#7 Toyota leads the #38 Jota by at least 42 seconds with the Alpine's first stop.

Spin for the #709 at the Ford Chicanes! Westbrook gets it going again, thankfully.

Last edited:
Missed Buemi hauling the #8 back into 2nd overall thanks to an ad break on Quest's behalf. #64 Corvette and #52 Ferrari are currently fighting for the GTE Pro lead with the #79 Porsche not too far behind.

Greetings, GTPlaneteers!

Great seeing these cars and teams go around Circuit de la Sarthe yet again. I kind of checked in around 10:40 AM Eastern [Daylight] Time seeing this. Still a long ways to go, but it's been pretty competitive thus far.

Back