• 44 comments
Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico
MW3Fan34

2021 Provisional Calendar:
  • Round 1: Okayama (April 10-11)
  • Round 2: Fuji Speedway (May 3-4)
  • Round 3: Suzuka (May 29-30)
  • Round 4: Twin Ring Motegi (July 17-18)
  • Round 5: Sportsland Sugo (September 11-12)
  • Round 6: Autopolis (October 23-24)
  • Round 7: Twin Ring Motegi (November 6-7)
  • Round 8: Fuji Speedway (November 27-28)

Last edited:
WOAAAAH metallic silver?! Wasnt expecting that :eek:

20210118_074957.jpg

20210118_075031.jpg

Kunimitsu liveries never fail to impress. So they have the same company partnership and it was just the specific brand name that was discontinued.

Hooold your horses folks... it may be just a testing livery:

I was just thinking this, because when I did a google search for more pictures I found images of last year's test car in this same silver+black combo under the Raybrig sponsorship.

I just noticed you asking for decals on the livery forum. :lol:

Last edited:
The two overseas events are cancelled.
Twin Ring Motegi [July 17th (Sat) -18th (Sun)], Round 4 instead of 2 overseas tournaments 8( As the final) race, the tournament will be held at Fuji Speedway [November 27th (Sat) -28th (Sun)].

Can't see how I didn't post about two addition GT300 Supras are in the entry list. The GB Supra, Max Racing and LM Corse. All three are made by Saitama Toyopet GreenBrave.

It might not be, they didn’t charge last season and they also broadcast Super Formula for free.
I watch stuff on Motorsport.tv that is free. Maybe this will be?
It is "premium content" on their website, which means that it is indeed behind a paywall, unless they change it. That is disappointing news for the international fanbase and growth of the series.

Edit: Replays will be available for free after 48 hours and they will also cover qualifying.

Last edited:
That's a shame because I really enjoyed both Super GT and Super Formula being carried on THE RACE Youtube channel. It got to be like a little worldwide community in the chat for each race. I would always see some of the same people including one person that lives less than a 100 miles away from me.

As someone who hasnt followed SGT in recent times I love how there's still so many recognizable teams and classic liveries still alive.

Calsonic and Motul GTR's,
Autobacs ARTA NSX,
Eneos, ZENT, au, Denso and Wedsport Toyota's

Nice to see.

Last edited:
As someone who hasnt followed SGT in recent times I love how there's still so many recognizable teams and classic liveries still alive.

Calsonic and Motul GTR's,
Autobacs ARTA NSX,
Eneos, ZENT, au, Denso and Wedsport Toyota's

Nice to see.

The Raybrig NSX was around until the end of last year as well. It only went away because their parent company, Stanley, decided to retire the brand. They are continuing to sponsor the team though using the Stanley branding.

Couldn't watch the Fuji 500k since it was so late at 2am. From the looks of it i missed a very epic race though! :eek:

I miss the youtube streams. This motorsport.tv crap is absolute garbage. Constantly switches from smooth HD into choppy 10fps smudges and back again. Randomly crashes every 5 to 10 minutes. Can barely understand what the commentators are saying. This is my favorite series but watching it is a complete nightmare now. :banghead:

update: So I checked and noted that they have an app available, so I downloaded it to see if it would solve my issues from using the browser stream. However, apparently they have every race listed for the 2021 season except for the one I'm trying to watch! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

update#2: Had to restart the stream 3 more times in the past five minutes and finally given up. 🤬 motorsport.tv!

Last edited:

To support its race car image, Best Car also reports that the new Z will be the new face of Nissan in Japan's Super GT race series. Since 2008, the GT-R has been flying the Nissan battle flag against the Honda NSX, Lexus RC F, and Toyota Supra. Starting in 2022, the Z — or at least a composite body that looks like it — will take the reins.

For the first time since the 2007 Suzuka 1000km, the #1 and #2 cars win in the same SUPER GT race!

1626589338981.png

Well thats one 2022 domino falling... now we wait for the eventual confirmation of an NSX Type S GT500 to accompany the Z

Back