2022-23 World GT Challenge Season 1 (Season Finished)

• Thread starter Raptor013
  • 258 comments
Game is taking 10 million years to load, been restarting it 3 times now, took 15 min to load. Still waiting.

Hey guys, just trying to reach out to everyone that has signed up here and the organisers:

@HoonigaN96
@coyb20
@Daddo7911
@Kuraudo
@Sinuhe
@Mcfc13

First of all, the guys that signed up, please have a bit more respect to the organisers by at least providing reasons that you aren’t attending or just simply saying that you cannot attend a day or two before the race even with the same week. To me it’s just sad to see how the organisers are being treated. Excuse the sharpness it just grinds my gears.

For the organisers: I think a fair solution is to have a poll or a message where everyone is pinged/mentioned before each race so they can confirm attendance or give reasons for not attending.

I hope this helps somehow to move forward with this series and like I said previously I have approached Raptor with two suggestions regarding discord so we can bring this championship back to life from the next season on.

Cheers

Totally missed notifications that we were back racing on 24th after previous postponement so can only apologise. When is the next race scheduled for?

Hey Guys,

I wouldve said im not racing (I usually do), but Ive been in hospital the past week with tonsillitis, and have had to have my tonsils removed. I had been practicing the entire week and absolutely would’ve raced, but im sure you can understand me prioritising my health. Ive been discharged now and will race the next round.

Thanks!

Okay, so looking at my schedule the earliest I can re-run the Watkins Glen round is the 10th. This would mean we are racing back-to-back weekends as Autopolis is the following week.

If that works for everyone we'll lock it in for that day.

Can I jump in mid-season?

GTPlanet name: Villan82
PSN Name: ed-wi
Car: Genesis X GR3
Number: 82
Of course.

I'll provisionally place you in our AM Class (basing this solely on what I can see from your K's score from GT Sport. If we need to move you up a class or two we will.

Just a note, the series uses BoP with Tuning so you can play around with Suspension and Aero settings.

Last edited:
Weather report for Round 4.

See you guys there.
Gran Turismo™ 7_20230308192125.jpg

Points from Autopolis are now live on the first page.

I have also edited and corrected the Silver Cup points table from Watkins Glen due to showing the incorrect points score for coyb20 and Villan82.

Points from Autopolis are now live on the first page.

I have also edited and corrected the Silver Cup points table from Watkins Glen due to showing the incorrect points score for coyb20 and Villan82.
Hi,
Looks like my points are not added up correctly, should be 54 in overall table but 93 in my league score?

Back